Tree of Savior Forum

Is sacrament as bad as people make it sound?

Hi guys, wanted to start a discussion on these buffs. I am aware with the new update blessing is buffed and since blessing gets tagged to everything, seems really good.

But i really wanna ask, is sacrament as bad as people make it sound. People say that sacrament is left at lvl1 just for the extra line of attack to trigger more blessing and property attacks, which i agree. But sacrament itself has a holy property attack which correct me if im wrong, gets added to everything as well?

Each lvl blessing adds about 12 or more dmg for me now so perhaps blessing is still superior to the +3 per lvl for sacrament, but last rites scales off sacrament, which gives more holy property attack. Does that make sacrament better? Is there anyone who knows exactly how last rites scale off sacrament? No details in skill tooltip.

By the way since sacra and rites also adds property attack to skills, might leveling it be superior against aspersion(for aspergillum)?

Sry for text wall and thanks

it’s mainly because you can buy Sacrament Lv12 for only 1k± for 1HR+. it lasts that long that you normally go to town after the duration is over

Here are some good links related to Chaplain. They might answer some of your questions.

Thanks guys. Thats alot to read haha.

Is stone skin still worth it after 200+? Because its chance based so it will fall off later?

scales with spr, you also need spr for aspergillum (if you are chaplain) and blessing

Here’s what you may be looking at once you hit 280 with an SPR built character:

I purposefully set the CON at 92 (planning ahead for +5 and +3 CON from the unimplemented collections).

Look at the Lv6 and Lv16 values (because I will always use DM before casting).

(No Gear)

(With Current Gear [Petamion = NOT YET MAX])

My miscellaneous stats will vary from yours by a few points here and there due to my collections completed + hidden quests done for +1 stats (INT/DEX).

Ok so say you have your 45 points for priest 3 how would you place them if you dont mind? I do have exorcise 1 for the worthless magnus Exorcismus because i felt cappella was even worse. Atleast magnus is free. So if stone skin falls of later i wont take it then i have more points to distribute between asp,sacra and bless.

Ok wow, thats great but ur full spr right? If i take high int high spr? Because int gets higher return of investment from the rank bonuses. And will help with healing and other spell dmg. Im worried that my half spr build will make the block chance low later on.

Coming from my DEX hybrid build no more than an a hour ago (thanks IMC), the SPR is there to boost my own solo damage (Aspergillum based on Lv15 Aspersion). The Blessing and other SPR scaling skills are just nice side bonuses.

On topic, my Sacrament is at Lv1, just to be able to cast it in situations that it may be requested.

My Mass Heal is also at level 1. In my full leveling experience, I’m able to land my MH a good 90% of the time, even on randoms. I still “feel” that Heal (tiles) are just more reliable.

Ok on aspergillum dmg intel adds more though right? Because both spr and int adds the dmg while intel gets more jumps from rank ups

I feel we’ve hijacked this thread, but oh well.

Rather than me trying and failing to explain this, go [here] (Chaplain Math - Aspersion vs Blessing vs Sacrament) instead.