Tree of Savior Forum

Is Rune Caster a bad idea for my PvP character?

My build right now is

Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Kino1 > Linker1 > ________(R7)

I know it looks really unconventional but I’m actually really happy with it right now and I don’t want to choose something I’d regret. Would taking RC for PvP be alright even though I don’t have Wiz3? Or do you guys think my RC skills are going to be unusable in PvP without it?

RC on PvP is a horrible choice, it is more suited to GvG by just considering rune of protection. RC Without Wiz 3 is super hard due to the cast time, and all your damage will come down to cryokino combo on that build, so nope.

1 Like

Would taking Kino2 be a far superior choice over RC?

No… Magnectic force doesnt work well on PVP and PVE.Raise is kinos best chance on PVP but you would give up Sage.I am cyrokino too.

1 Like

Warlock would probably be your best choice to be honest. Is good with both Cryo and Linker.

Then you’d take either Warlock 2 for more damage or Sage for protection.

1 Like

Ended up taking Kino2 and I’m loving it. Works really well with how I want to play and my win ratio has gone up.

On the contrary, I think MF is amazing in PvP! I actually prefer it over Raise since it’s ranged, can’t be flipped, can’t be detonated, and can’t be counterspelled.

Initially, I was planning on going for Warlock but seeing my other Warlock’s damage drop down because of Rhevisans made me disinterested.

Yeah I’m most likely going to take Sage for R8

Nice choice :smiley:
About RC: Even with QC, I find it hard to use Rune of Destruction (3s)

1 Like