Tree of Savior Forum

Is Necro C3 any Worth?

Hello people. How are you doing? Hope you all are fine.
So, i’ve made a Wiz3 Link2 with intent of going Necro c3, but i’ve heard that nowdays, on the endgame, Necro3 is only worth for AFk Farming in Dina Bee, as its not a good DPS or Supporter.
I really like PvE, dungeon e boss hunt; i enjoy some PvP, but it’s not my focus, as i will probably need expensive equipament to do well.
Can someone give a opinion about this all?
The character is now with 50 CON and the rest in INT (100+). If Necro3 is not Worth, can i change to Featherfoot? Or this stats distribution is not good for a Feather build?
Thanks in advance. :smile:

Currently at Wiz3>link>sorc>necro3.

To be honest, the only skills that deals damage from necromancer is its flesh cannon while other skills only offer utilities (Meatshields, Decay and for linked damage bonus).

I can say is that necromancer 3 is a bit disappointing considering how it has a nice preview for the rank 8 sneak peek.

Here are some of the things I was disappointed on:

• Skeletons still deal bad and irrevelant damage for 280+ content

• Lots of skills that are ALREADY irrevelant before the rank 8 update (Disinter, Gather Corpse, Corpse Tower ,a part of Flesh Hoop, Shogoth)

• Flash Strike is only useful for its attribute (Considering it needs 100 CORPSES and a long casting time for it to be casted)

Maybe it would be smart to skip c3 of necro with somethin else as It might benefit you more.

3 Likes

Thanks for the contribution.
Any more opinions? I really don’t know if i follow or not the class x.x’

I like necro’s decay. I think its meta for ET with the mesltis+ retreat shot/asaut combo
But î Will make cryo 3 necro 2-3 to go with a crono linker 3 with enchanter to get more damage.

1 Like

Im also necro3. Wish I’d go for Sage1 instead. Both good support against melee, and you can dublicate Dirty Poles and link against boss to get very high damage. I think for you it will be the best option. So either go wiz3-link2-necro2-sage or wiz3-link2-necro1-FF2 this one is better for PvE/Bossing/solo play.

do you have any idea if we could summon 2 corpse tower with high lvl skill on it of our necro 3? does it increase damage levelling the tower?

Yes it increases damage by like 100. At 280+ mobs have more than 250k hp. We only need to wait when they buff necro3 like they did with sorc2 - some matk summon scaling.

but are we able to summon two towers if I level the skill higher with duration of tower vs the skills cd

Just tested it. No. The old one Corpse Tower gets destroyed. You can only have multiple Dirty Poles.

1 Like

okk great thanks rayden!

hi,

would c1 be worth it? everything seems to fall off and with c1 aoe decay seems worth one circle

Necro at c1 has actually 2 decays. One from Shoggoth(called Corruption, reducex maxhp by 10% and gives +100% missile phys damage), another from Dirty Pole and Flesh Cannon(called Decay, also +100% missile damage), and these 2 stacks. So you can get tripple damage for your Temple Shooter(when we get fix so it is affected by it like on kToS).