Tree of Savior Forum

Is my support build good?

So I want to go support. Currently I’m wiz3>Thauma3>?>? What would be a good class to pick next after thauama3? I’m interested in enchanter though. Also pure con would be good for this right? Sorry for the newb question. Thanks in advance.

First off, what kind of support are you looking to do? Damage increase? CC? “Support” is a bit broad and it’s difficult for us to tell what you’re wanting to do. Thaumaturge is pretty underwhelming as a support class, as all of its buffs give flat bonuses, which will quickly fall off as you progress through the game. If you do pick up Thaumaturge for whatever reason, build full INT as Transpose allows you to essentially have more HP than even a full CON mage can ever hope to achieve. Reversi from the second circle is useful for PVP, but that’s about it as far as I know.
Wiz3 automatically pigeonholes you into a DPS build, as their only really useful support skill is Sleep.
If you want CC, then Cryomancer is your best bet, as freeze and Frost Pillar bring a lot of utility to the table. While linkers don’t directly affect DPS, their ability to connect multiple enemies together and make them share damage means that each mob will die in an instant. Chronomancer is probably the path with the most general utility; Quicken can also directly increase DPS by means of attack speed and crit rate (which will add up much faster than just Swell Arm can ever do).
Take your time to lurk the forums and ask questions. I’m no expert, but I at least gained this much info through second-hand information.

4 Likes

if you are wiz3>thauma3 you have to absolutely go for full int. if you are full con you wont get the bonus int when you transpose.