Tree of Savior Forum

Is Ludas Staff worth to get?

So at the moment I’m using the ludas staff as a wizard 3 and almost going to get ele 1 (level 68 at the moment).
Well, my question is: is worth to get ludas staff at level 40?
I mean there are cheaper staff like geometry staff that gives 103 at base magic damage while ludas staff gives 83.
To be honest I don’t care too much because I’ll try soon to buy arde dagger and get a decent rod, but it takes a while to get the arde dagger so I might stick with ludas staff till I get it.
I got some advices when I was lower level to get it because it should be the best staff for level 40, but the benefit (pyro skills +1) isn’t only worth for a pyromancer?
Just curious to know those informations, also they would be of help for sure if I’d decide to create another wizard in the future.

Edit: Also I saw magi staff has better bonus (+8 INT) and it’s cheaper, even higher base damage.

Don’t worry about weapon that lv lower than 120, use anything you have(few upgrade or buy white rod/staff that isn’t too expensive is enough) and buy pardoner buff. You’ll reach lv 100+ in no time.

Oh ok, thanks a lot for the advice :slight_smile: