Tree of Savior Forum

Is linker still worth it

Since you want Transpose, I am not sure if you know this.

Wiz HP=8k, after Transpose max HP=23k but HP is still 8k, not full.
Let’s say you have a Cleric heal you up to full HP.
Before Transpose run out, you recast Transpose, max HP=23k, HP=8k. You have to heal again to get full HP.

Hope that helps.

but when you have no cleric: without transpose HPregen = 100 hp/tick, with it 400+ HP/tick. Makes downtimes near campfire much shorter.

Also additional CON increases healing potion efficiency a little bit (SPR for SP), so you can pop Transpose as INT Thauma, use potion and disable transpose for greater healing effect of potion.

You set them up before HK. In case you didnt know - you can link monsters to your fireballs and only then HK them together.

Correct. Sorry I did not mention that. I used Blue Gems for SPR and was practically using my Sorc summons for leveling and completing quest with camp fire. (Note: my build have no increase in stats for SPR)

True again, but you effectively lose 1 link to the fireball.

That is why Dandel gem is so good: it gives one additional link target for JP for C1 Linker (6 compared to 5), is useless for Linker C2 (still 8 targets, enough to linking balls with group of mobs) and somewhat redundant at Linker C3 (11 targets compared to 10 without gem - link all the fireballs with that usual group of 5 monsters in a dungeon).

1 Like

Reincarnate works on bosses, but not sure if it works on all
I saw a video of someone purposely using reincarnate on a party of 3 due to dc and it respawned 2 :D:D which has a really low chance

Yeah, the HK nerf was damn too hard… I was thinking on WIZ3-LINK1-THAUMA3 (again, hoping for a future autocast-on-hit-Sage, the dream) but now I’m more like WIZ1-PYRO1-LINK2-THAUMA3… (Pyro mostly because of the added hit of Enchant Fire, Thauma for the buffs, support and Transpose versatility) Dropping WIZ3 is hard, but there’s aways the possibility that everything changes and it becomes not-mandatory for good DPS late game…