Tree of Savior Forum

Is it worth it doing this?

Hey guy’s i’m close to becoming a vampire however I don’t know what to do…I’m currently cyro3 I’m thinking linker or ele or something else I just don’t know what orignally I was going to cyro3, kino,necro,ff2 but I need suggestion’s…However linker does sound like a smarter choice.

I would never skip Linker for a Featherfoot build, especially now that kTOS just had Featherfoot attacks changed to Poison Property. Honestly, I don’t think Cryo3 is a good base for Featherfoot and Necro1 is a terrible filler if you don’t have Wiz3.

Go Chrono 3 > Sage

Best Featherfoot build go for:

Wiz 3 > Linker 2/3 > Thauma 1/0 > FF 2

You can try Cryo 3 Linker 2 FF 2 and you can even be a great support, just don’t know how efficient/important it would be in the average party formation. (Solo game might be hell too.

I’ve heard that cyro 3 is kinda bad its too late any but ill take linker an idk necro looks cool thats why i wanna try it or should i replace it with ele or something else

I don’t get why wizard 3 is so special why do people like it so much? but hence the goal was to be a vampire with ice an blood spells kino was expectional…But linker links blood skills so i’m on edge X.x

If you want to keep the character and still go with Featherfoot, then maybe just take Linker2 (or Linker1 > Kino1 if you really want to do the IW-PP combo).

Surespell - makes it easier for you to channel your Bloodsucking

Quick Cast - it has an attribute that increases your magic damage by 50%

Magic Missile - really strong in conjunction with Linker (JP-HK-MM combo)

LW-PP combo? so no necro T.T?

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 3 for Necro build.

Don’t mix too many C1 classes, most of the best spells are at C2/C3 of classes.

I’ve heard of people doing Cry3/Link1/necro3 before for PvP. That cow looking guy runs the build. @VacaOverpower You could ask him what he thinks about it.

I run Wiz3/Link2/Necro3 myself and find it to be a good DPS since you can now drop dirty pole next to a boss and link them to it and double the damage of my Flesh Cannon by hitting both at the same time.

I feel like Ice Wall can serve that same purpose?? But on a grander scale since you could link the boss to many ice wall sections and hit them for very high dmg.

Lastly… I speculate there maybe a boost to ice spells in the future. When the Agni necklace was put in. There where two other amulets found by dataminers for Ice and Lightning. If you’re lucky ice spells may get a similar boost that firespells got with Agni Neck release. But I wouldn’t hold your breath. I would have expected them to put in the other elements at the same time but they didn’t.

Alright so i’ll go linker but what do for the next rank though I really want necro…

The build I was talking about was Cryo 3, Linker 1, Necromancer 3. So you would go Linker for 1 rank, followed by Necromancer 3 ranks.

Just keep in mind you’re walking into off meta territory. That’s not a respected build so people will scoff at you even if you find the link/ice wall combo strong. (And it will be difficult to pull off against mobile bosses)

Just a disclaimer as well. As moises suggested it is safer if you just go with the meta build which is Cryo 3, Chronomancer 3, Sage 1. You will always get into parties and everyone will love you.

i’ll stick with linker,necro ff2 XD

That is 9 ranks total including Wiz as base class. LinkC1?

1 Like

Oh derp yeah… I’ll correct it. Definitely a hard to use build… Summons just eat through the JP charges before you could get a spell off unless you didn’t always use your summons when doing the combo…

yea, it didn’t really plan on using my summons really

That was for necro3. A necro1 will just have a shog that attacks once every 2 seconds or so. You wont have that issue solo, just in party play. Though you should do some tests or ask around to see if ice wall interacts with links the same it does with dirty pole.

I know it does for blood curse at least. Since there are vids of FF2 using an Ice Wall/Link combo to instantly kill a lower level boss with Blood Curse.

I’m even questioning if I should even go ff 2 or just ff an something else X.x

Stop picking up 1 of everything. You want FF2. It’s good.

Lol. alright if it wasnt i was gonna go ff an sage XD

Idk why u insist on having necro as filler. Like other people said, linker is good for filler class since it can synergize well with ur build (cyro3-kino/linker2- ff 2).

If u still like necro, better build another character specifically for playing it imo.