Tree of Savior Forum

Is it possible to get 100% map Exploration?

I’ve looked through a few threads but everything seems to be pretty dated at this point. I have an itch to try and completely explore the current maps in the game, but I’m not sure if it is even possible.

As a side question, many people mention needing psychokino 3 in the other threads, is this still the case?

Thanks for any help,

Huh… Which map ?
Except for Sanctuary, all other maps can be 100% normally. Sanctuary is still a weird map… I think we still don’t have the gimmick to enter the last area (or maybe it’ll be related to an higher level quest, who knows~)

1 Like

Ah, thanks. I’m planning on finishing all current maps but didn’t know if it was possible. I’d read in older threads that there were 4 that couldn’t be completed, but was sure if that had been fixed.

Guess I’ll start the journey from 50% to 100% tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s possible to complete exploration on RM4F without kino, I think it never worked properly before since I tested during reset event, and since IMC implemented a map fog into the game, it’s easy to find where is missing.

Bartha Forest and Sanctuary still 2 maps that completion is not possible due to secret areas, as @Goldie said, it may be related to either future quests/classes.

barha is possible, it’s just a matter of waiting a specific hour.

1 Like

Ah alright, I didn’t know that, thanks for the info.

1 Like

To answer the main question, nope, is not possible to achieve 100% exploration. This because Deep Underground Prison Dungeon Map is not there anymore, and it’s on the journal. So, 99.57% is the maximum possible.

I made it with kino, idk if it’s possible without it, but makes things a lot easier in several maps.