Tree of Savior Forum

Is it possible to ask for a higher character cap? (also char sorting)

I know the game is still very early right now, so it’s more of a problem for the future. But I do feel the character cap is actually too low.

Let me explain, I understand that capping 15 characters takes a lot of time and is a reasonable amount, however not all characters are to play and cap (at least far).

In a game like ToS, lots of changes are going to come forth regarding classes, and not only that the amount of options are endless. For example, I would not have known that I loved Cyro without playing one myself.

A lot of players create characters are experimental, for example if I never played a Pyro before, I would have a Pyro alt to see how far into Pyro I’d want to go if even at all. This alt serves purpose even after I’m done due to balance changes, etc.

Most experimental characters don’t really go too far past 127, which actually is very easy to obtain. Look at how far people have gotten now, and think about years in the line. If you add in all experimental alts, there’s no way 15 is going to satisfy a large amount of people.

I actually suggest at least 30 with this type of game, maybe even 50. Not sure if that’s asking too much, though. ToS offers endless possibilities, please let us utilize this.

Also, on that note. Character sorting is actually pretty annoying when you have a lot of characters. I’d like either manual or auto sorting options, such as by level / creation date / base job, anything really. Just please let me sort