Tree of Savior Forum

Is it ok to have this build Cyro + Pyro?

so its like I am planning to create another wizard character…

I was thinking of…

WizC1 > CryoC3 > PyroC3

Is that build ok???

Any skill recommendations to get and to max?

You’re going to have lots of low cd skills that do low damage. On the plus side, most of them are multihit skills that scale very well with a high base magic attack.find yourself a thaumaturge pal and you’ll be a force to be reckoned with.
On the negative, you’re gonna be spending lots of SP to get shut down by monsters with decent magic defense.

In pyromancer I’d toss 1 point in flare, then max Fireball, Flame ground, fire pillar and Hell Breath. Enchant fire won’t be that important for you since you have all these skills on short cooldowns (it mostly boosts auto attacks), and fire wall is bad.

Cryo is a little harder. You have to pick something to not max. Ice pike, Tree, snow rolling, subzero shield and icewall are the good skills. toss one in ice bolt, ice blast and gust and you’ll be three points off of maxing all the good ones.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reply.

Thanks for the skill build suggestion…

I just wanna learn more on…
PROs and CONs in this build? for cyropyro build…
I know you mentioned some of it…but if you have more things to say…please tell :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance :smiley:

I have a similar idea, but droping pyro c3 for something else. Pyro c3 isn’t that great, at least hellbreath. Ele c1 gives adds effects to every skill of pyro/cryo if they are c2 (slow for ice, extra aoe explosion to fire), featherfoot for drain and dmg or warlok for extra multi-hit… Still no sure what to choose.

Well, answering the question, yes is viable. Freeze synergy with fire (extra dmg) and there are some good combos, like fireball with snow rolling (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sd-5cvTAk4 this video show a glitch, but with less that 5 fireballs work)

i tried pyro cryo for a bit in beta.

pyro first for obvious leveling reason.

pyro doesnt have much interaction with ice wall.

imo it is best if u go pyro>cryo>psycho>pyro2>cryo2>cryo3; that psychic pressure interact with both ice wall and fire ball so truly melt the class together.

Although the attributes sound interesting ele1 is not a solid choice for any well-planned build unfortunately. Cryo3>pyro3 is a “for the fun of it” build anyway so I dont want to be too critical there.

Is it still working the Fireball + Snow Rolling Combo until now? that the snow can be devoured by Snow Ball together with the enemies?

I know about the Icewall + Psychic Pressure combo…but im not sure with fireball + Psychic pressure combo…it works in a second but it pushes the ball after a few seconds.

snow rolling fireball combo does work.but it would be better if a pyro3 and a cryo3 worked together, and both got higher ranked, rarer classes.

pyro cryo is doomed to be a solo character.

thanks for that :slight_smile:
it really works hehe…

and i’m not sure I didn’t get your point hehe…
sorry…maybe i need further explanation on what you have in mind :wink:

fireball psychic pressure doesnt work that well in normal mobbing, but extremely effective on boss, since fireball get stuck on boss.

but pyro3 + snow ball + psychic pressure probably is a thing of marvel lol would need at least 2 players though.

hmmm really???
the only problem is, I can be interrupted by a single normal hit when using psychic pressure.

I love the old fireball pressure combo before…