Tree of Savior Forum

Is full support still a thing in the game?

I’m a returning player and that Re:build update got my attention but I’m more fan of a FS build, not just because I like to stay behind just healing and my party doing all the job but I feel more like those trinity mmorpgs where each role focuses solely on their purpose in the party and for that’s what drove me away from the game since most builds with dps would outperform those full support ones.

Sorry if that’s a retarded question or if it’s too early in the patch to ask that

Yes, full support is still a thing. Vel coffer raids demand a Linker-Thaum-RC in the party (a full support build), and in ReBuild, the Linker-Thaum-Enchanter build has a lot of potential because it can share 8 very decent buffs to his party.

No, full support is no longer a thing.

If you look at the new Velcoffer clear times e.g., there is no need to bring 1 or 2 full supporters if you could clear the raid faster by having mixed builds (support and damage Classes) or pure focus on damage.

People will probably still try to bring support builds as they require close to 0 investment (so you can run Velcoffer multiple times per week), but that doesn’t change the fact that mixed builds/damage are just superior, especially if we’re talking about pure Cleric parties (more damage against demons&dark property, holy property and magic damage boost, CD reduction, additional damage via debuffs, Heal & damage mitigation).