Tree of Savior Forum

Is featherfoot viable without linker?

Currenlt running Wiz 3 > Kino c1 > Sorc c2 > ??

Not sure what i should take as rank 7 i like the look of featherfoot the best though but i feel like it would be detrimental without linker?

Thoughts?

Imo featherfoot is for the healing part, since the skill have race restrictions I wouldn’t even take it as a dps class. Pretty sure people will start telling featherfoot is lackluster… since that’s what I was told.

Weird class selection - as far as i know Sorc if one of very few classes that doesn’t synergieze with w3 well. Dont really know - sorc3 or necro perhaps - sorc also synergize well with linker class.

Btw. how does feather works in pvp? Does hp drain works on other players?

I never intended to just solely rely on the summon though it does GREAT damage but its not enough by itself period, i took wiz 3 for the static 50% damage boost and then intended to make up for my lack of damage skills w/ rank 7-8-9 also featherfoot wouldn’t work that well, nor would kino without wiz 3 unless you have cryo because channels are easily interupted and i didn’t want either pyro or cyro so it was the best soloution.

My reason on feathfoot instead of warlock is because the cooldowns are shorter. meaning i have more uptime on the skills.

You could went w3/psycho3.

Hard to tell which one is better at this poin since we dont know what c2/3 of war/feat will bring - not mentioning of later patches, which can change worth of class completely.

You could go for Warlock at R7, because of this:

And this:

Is too early to tell you this, as we dont know future ranks for featherfoot. But one thing i truly believe is that u dont need to go linker to be a featherfoot. The only thing u gain as a linker is some cool spread damage for blood bath (blood sucking has already a small AoE if u gather mobs together with sleep for example, or raise). It’s all about the infinite sustain u will have.

At the same time, for your build at least linker c1 fits so well cause it’s a sorcerer build, and i’m not sure how wizard c3 works out in this one.

To be honest i dont think any rank 7 classes as they are now is strong enough for a dps wizard class and i’m eager for more information on rank 8 and so on to decide properly.

iirc, I remember someone from ktos saying that they took out the cool “blood bath” effects and only shows blood from one target now. It still does damage to everything linked, but still. :confused:

If you have wiz3, yes. Otherwise, no.
Warlock is better anyway.

Yep wiz3 > kino3 > warlock perhaps? I keep hearing its good in both PVE and PVP

Wiz 3 E3 Feather works, surespell makes channel tanking somewhat viable.
Wouldn’t go sorc without warlock.
Psycho is exceptional with both Wiz 3 or cryo 2 and warlock.

So you’re saying wiz3 > kino3 >warlock works as well? Does it go up to par if compared with wiz3 > ele3?

It’ll do less damage than ele3 but it’s extremely useful for pvp and pve (ele 3 has a hard time vs plague doctor). They’re about even i’d say.

I’d argue warlock is infinitely more useable with psycho simply because the Pole of agony DoT only begins ticking when enemies are removed from the pole or leave it (so you use pole, then swap the boss 1 meter when it’s about to end to get max damage). It’s also easier to concentrate many spirits onto a single point with gravity pole.

I’m actually a fan of the featherfoot setup for ele, because featherfoots damage over cooldown is much much higher.

If we didn’t factor in chronomancer pass (multiple frost circle stacks etc) it’d probably do similiar damage, but runecaster makes psychic pressure a monster with ice wall.

They are more or less the same but pvp-wise, kino3 will do more and pve ele3 (with chrono pass)?

Though with this kino3 build, we dont have the icewall pressure since we didnt take a single class in cryo.

The key is runecaster, you’d have ice wall.

yeah, we’d have to rely on other wiz who built cryo>rc. but aside of that do you think that the wiz3>kino3>lock will work on earth tower and gvg content?

I don’t see why not, but you would be attempting to compete for a main dps slot, which is harder than a cc’er slot. It’s a fine build either way, for both. Like I said in the other thread.

yeah ill be attempting to compete for dps but im not sure if main. probably more on dps/cc slot.