Tree of Savior Forum

Is Ein Sof bugged?

I tested it today and I’m getting random values by either unequipping and equipping my gear or waiting. I was able to heal 80k and 170k randomly.

1 Like

yeah it bug to me too…
with attribute
when i use on dead pt member, it heal them but they stay dead

The exact formula for scaling is not currently known to me me besides:
Target HP Recovery + Casters HP Recovery (plus or times) Castors Healing Stat

Also if you pay attention to your green stat for HP recovery, after a few seconds or so of Ein Sof, the stat goes up by almost 1.3-1.5 times. and then does the opposite when it is no longer off. I believe this may be due to coding on how HP scales HP Recovery in some weird way with Ein Sof.
This is the cause of the fluctuations of random healing, but once it fluctuates it pretty much stays consistent.

You can see the HP Recovery stat increase sometime during Ein Sofs duration, leading to the increase in heals from Ein Sof.

edit:

2 Likes

That’s probably because the value is only updated every HP regeneration cycle (which is 20 seconds normally when standing). It only fluctuates because your maximum HP is modified by Ein Sof, thus directly influencing the HP recovery value.

that’s wrong.

The exact formula of Ein Sofs HP recovery is this:

[Casters final HP recovery value (the green one in brackets) + Targets final HP recovery value (the green one in brackets)] x Ein Sof:Stacked Healing bonus (30%, so 1.3 times) = Ein Sof HP recovery every 2 seconds

You can easily check this by switching off the Ein Sof:Stacked Healing attribute and cast Ein Sof on yourself. The recovered value will be exactly 2 times your final HP recovery value, 1 time for you being the caster + 1 time for you being the receiver.
If you switch on the Ein Sof: Stacked Healing attribute, you will recover exactly 2.6 times your final HP recovery value.

1 Like

Every time i swap off a weapon and put it back on, i seem to get the updated HP recovery from Ein Sofs increased HP.
That explains why i was getting such weird variances on my Ein Sof every time i moved map after getting food, switching ch after getting statue etc. It needs to update for your new max HP before it increases your HP Recovery stat or something like that.
Pretty weird, but you can work around it by unequipping and re-equipping a piece of gear with CON/HP Recovery i suppose?

Screenshots of the issue:
HP recovery after casting Ein Sof:
HP recovery after Unequipping my SPR Ark (And reequip):

My SPR Ark has no bearing on the healing effect of Ein Sof, so it seems that any update of your stats will update Ein Sof (Or your HP Recovery stat to be more precise) to the correct value.

1 Like

I kinda thought it is bugged… Nobody else thinks ein sof is a bit game breaking? I can heal 140k with it every 2 sec…and have 300k+ hp…it’s a bit wtf…

I can facetank the weekly boss with it easily with my chaplain what is quite nice…I’m at that point where idk if I want to change to anything else…and I didn’t plan to be a Kabbalist…I just wanted to try it…

Also i didn’t pay attention and Misrus stunned me then the yellow thing came…and I can stand in it… xD

I miss a lot of damage tho even with having gevura so there is a trade off but still not sure about this haha… XD

I’m loving it though XDD easy cm and dcp :3

1 Like

It cannot be bugged because it works differently in PVP (using the white value instead of the green one), and I honestly think Ein Sof is fine, because Kabbalist offers little else (Gevura only resets each skill once per boss, even when a new instance of Gevura is cast, the effect is not reset), making the class still a highly gimmicky one that is unattractive to full support builds.

It’s very attractive for DPS builds,though, because Ein Sof helps fighting against the notion of taking hits due to the static nature of Cleric DPS, a spot previously only claimed by Druid due to Chortasmata, which is gamebreaking, on top of some okish damage and damage boosts via Lycanthropy.
I think the trade-offs you have to make for getting Ein Sof are just too big to make the high survival viable for anything aside of physical face tankers or Dimensional Collapse slaves, and Plague Doctors Healing Factor can reach similar recovery with enough Healing, while having movement speed boost, status immunity and magic damage debuff capabilities that go up to +100% damage with 100% uptime, while Kabbalist is stuck at 15-45% damage boost with maximum 50% uptime.

So, with Ein Sof being a Healing Factor that doesn’t rely on Healing value, the class is really awesome for someone that doesn’t have much Healing to begin with, and a decent addition to the survival kit of a damage class (Merkabah : Comfort to cheese through instant kill mechanics).

This is not the case anymore, they unnerfed gevura quite a bit to make the skill just not contribute to the hitcount until another skill is reset, and then the skill can count for the hitcount again and once again become reset, even in the same gevura cast.
Gevura is extremely powerful with the right combinations.
Kabbalist is an extremely strong support class right now, and the only downside of Kabba is that there are so many good support cleric classes that it combines with that you cant fit them all in :joy:

are you sure about this? I’ve had some issues with resetting Breaking Wheel>Ripper, and then it would refuse to let me reset Breaking Wheel again. Maybe there was or is some bug/interaction because of the properties of Breaking Wheel, other skills on my builds cannot be reset easily because of their low hit count. Maybe I should try again after this patch.

By the way, did you also notice that with a 0 on Notarikon, Gevura will miss the enemy?

I am very sure, my friend has reset his pole of agony multiple times in the same cast several times.
You need to activate a reset on another skill, before you can accumulate hits on breaking wheel again to reset it.
And yeah i noticed that 0’s mean that Gevura wont work, but i believe this is already fixed in the korean server.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.