Tree of Savior Forum

Is cryo3chrono3 still good

or does cryo3 fall off

i have a wiz/pyro/link2/chrono3 and i am wondering if i should reset it or not
or get the agni necklace and continue to sage

or if i should get cryo3/chrono3 but it does not have synergy with sage so it feels uselss but i heard cryo3 is good

or if i should go pyro2/link1 or just pyro3

i cant choose thanks

There is sinergy!

Frost Tree + Micro Dimension, Ice Wall + Micro Dimension

Pyro chrono is most damage than the other and cryo3 is just amazing support.

help so do i reset my pyrolinker2chrono3 or not

Unless you want to continue playing cryo3-chrono3-sage and not other wiz class. I would advice you just to become sage, then get missile hole 5 as fast as possible, and run all the new exploration zones, the last ones give pretty much exp. So you ear about 700m exp, which is almost enough become rank8 class 15. You have time to 30 january (if you get your reset voucher 16 january from the post, because it has 14 days more to be used). And then you can reset and leave this char as an empty rank9 wizard, and wait until there come better times for wizards.
Or you can reset now(make sure you reach rank7 class15) and play cryo3-chrono3 this class will also be good.
Linker becomes almost useless at high levels, because many mobs are immune to it. But before level 275 link2 is absolutely better than cryo3.
But your pyro-linker2 has no future in high level content.

can you explain better the thing of get the exploration of the new zones? theyre still giving extra cards?

This is the only viable wizard build now. There is no such thing as dps wizard unless you have 5k matk.

Not extra. But still it is very much exp: https://tos.neet.tv/zones the last ten zones give you 3x lv14 cards, so it is easy 300m exp. Though, each run of 290 dungeon with christmas cookies and x8 exp book gives 50m class exp. So in 4 days you will easily become rank8 class 15.

This completely true. Though, you can make some like Cryo3-link2-FF2 build or, wiz3-link3-FF2 build, this one will be solo fun build, with some support. Not equipment/mdef dependent.

As a pyro3>Chrono3… That not true

Ok what true is there mob that got an insane high amount of magic resit soo even there solo might not be the best option and go with another physical dps if you whant to do R8 Map content.

But Pyro can World boss /Earth tower/ Kill Mob that doesn’t have that insane amount of magic resit… Pyro is now a viable late game damage dealer ALL because of agny (Whitout it… don’t even consider yourself a dps as pyro soo farm it if you whant it… not that hard took me a day
**The only thing i’m not that confidend is if pyro 1 is enoug ? Might have some trouble vs immune link mob where pyro 2 wouln’t have this much trouble.

-(dungeon run with multiple alt to get the recipe (something around 5% reroll 2 time x 2 cube = 6 try) Longest part
-Black Drake earth aren’t that hard to get (another 5% maybe / kill)
-Mitrhil… The price should be lower than when agny just come out.
-Bloodstone Easy to get.

I’m not saying Cryo 3 > Chrono3 is bad, it really good to pack mob but don’t expect much dps or solo ability with this build. IT PURE SUPPORT (Also micro dimension on tree … create a 1 sec tree soo kinda pointless…Missil op support that why you go sage)

Oh so you are also a pyro 3 chrono 3 sage? We got same path lmao. Those metawhores however accepts cryo 3 chrono 3 as of now. I soloed rank 8 content except for bosses. Things get nasty starting in kule peak since we got those stupid high mdef mobs and the mage mobs in 290.

I experienced being kicked since im non meta btw so yeah.

TL; DR in the end you need 5k matk to be a dps. People only accept cryo 3 chrono 3 sage and elelocks with insane matk. People are still stupid as ever especially in telsai. The home server of the metawhores. They dont even accept doppel dps and pyro dps. kakaka