Tree of Savior Forum

Is BB+ASS+COR = TO PYRO+ELE+ONMI?

Hi everyone! I’m kinda new here.
I have a bb+assassin+corsair at lv 400, and honestly i’m going great with it, seems very good in both single target and aoe situations, and also in pvp, and it’s kinda fun.
But honestly i have always played wizards in mmos, and i was planning to build a pyro+ele+omni, but i have the fear that it would be efficent like the scout, or just a little bit better.
I mean, i like the game, but i dont want to gear two characters that are both made for pve, especially if the scout is going good even against single targets and the wizard not.
Then, the question is: do you think that this wiz build is far better then the scout one in aoe contents or not? Also, is it good in pvp and against bosses too?
Do you have any suggest for me? :3

Most people take Taoist instead of one of the 3 classes.

Lightning charm is a +32% dps increase, Tri-disaster increases Fire, Lightning and Ice dmg by 80% so it is a massive damage boost for both yourself and your party. Similarly, Storm calling has a few synergies which make it a very good skill.

Also both Pyro and Ele have CC skills(Fire pillar and Hail respectively), which are great for the new challenge modes in ep12 areas.