Tree of Savior Forum

Is Audra Staff worth for Cryomancer?

I have been using this staff for a while and noticed that most of the time it decreases frozen time of all skills to 3 seconds (Instead of 5 seconds without using it). Losing 2 seconds of freeze is a huge disadvantage, and i think this staff should keep the frozen time of skills which have a chance of freezing naturally and 3 seconds frozen for ice element skills which have no chance of freezing, rather than random between 3 and 5 seconds like this :sweat:

This sounds more like a bug… (The staff shouldn’t proc on your already freezing skills)

Anyways, the staff is always worth it BUT you’ll have to switch weapons anyways. So just use it for the cryo skills like Ice Wall, Sub0 shield, Tree, etc. and switch back to your 1h set

1 Like

Yeah it definitely should not proc like that. I guess switching weapon is the only way at the moment, but it causes a gap time and the opponent can make use of it :sweat:

There is actually a bug with weapon switching that causes you to have the effects of both weapon sets for a short amount of time (lag induced).

In you case (PVP I guess) it’ll be even bigger time gaps =/

hmm i tmight be because its 2 different chances, so the other skills get a chance of a 5 or 3 seconds, but idk how it works if they both trigger

I have found out that when two frozen proc at the same time, it is only counted as 3 seconds one. The status of 5 seconds frozen still remains, but has no effects.
And in dungeons, it only procs the 3 seconds frozen.

In dungeons all 5s freezes become 2.5s. Its like a nerf for cryo.

The staff’s going 3-4 mil now. For a cryo chrono is it worth it just for 2 extra seconds of frost pillar, especially when a cheap Ice Rod can already boost it by 1 second?

Its nice for extra long cc’s, but frankly the 10 sec ice tree is good enough anyway, having more walls isn’t interesting in my part, for dmg you want arde dagger anyway which can’t be used with that staff. Only bonus i can see is the snow rolling ball so you do a bit more dmg output.

So the staff is more interesting for cryo chrono then anything else i guess. I rather use a single handed + arde dagger. or a shield then the staff.

imo audra isnt that amazing. an ice rod and a good shield is better.

only need to use Audra when casting Ice Wall and that vacuum tree thing.