Tree of Savior Forum

Is Arde Dagger still important?

Been gone from the game for a long time but really wanted to jump back in. I remember I was farming for arde dagger on my cleric and swordmaster (never could get it to drop…). Is it still really important? I joined the dungeon but the guys like…swung their sword a few times and the entire dungeon died so I got nothing…

edit :oops wrong section sorry mean the other general…

Sort of depends on your character. Coz there are other options like the HG ones which you can get with 2slots.

A dagger is only important if you’re in a party with a Thaumaturge C3, other than that it’s pretty much a useless weapon, especially since Arde Dagger only provides 153 fire property damage.

Better get a Karacha Dagger, Pajoritas Dagger or Lionhead Dagger if you’re after extra damage, as those daggers also boost DEX (thus also your attack speed and evasion).

Btw, most of them are dirt cheap on the market nowadays as they aren’t that useful anymore.

Pajoritas, Karacha and LionHead are bad daggers, what you want is the Purine Migantis or Pervodimas if you are physical class. If you are magical and want the Thauma buff, just use a Venom instead for the CON.

While you are after a Purine dagger you can use the Small Crystaras or even Arde because they are cheap.

I personally like my Lionhead Dagger on my Kabbalist, since it gives me a few points of DEX and evasion and 321 additional fire property damage for every hit of my multihit skills (Cure,Carve Attack,Possession,Astral Body Explosion,Heal,Merkabah).
It’s nice as a switch for Lionhead Shield in case I don’t need the extra protection to have some extra damage instead.

For physical damage dealers,the HG daggers are surely the right option, only second to the Solmiki Dagger, because of their crit rate, STR boost and 2 slots for green/red gems.