Tree of Savior Forum

Is Archer 2 really that necessary?

well my own build feel free to change skill distribution if you dont like it :stuck_out_tongue:

PVE/WB/PVP build

BTW… rank 8 goes for archer 2 or lets wait for rank 8 classes

actually you almost can’t pvp without scout as a archer
waiting for the big merge patch comes with battle league pvp and GvG ranking then you will see

archer without scout is like decreased your win chance in pvp by 90%

also your build is a bit weird
fixed like this will be much better
but the common build archer > ranger c3 > fletcher c3 is better

ahh he is asking for my build not asking for mEta build ok brother?

and do respect everyones build :slight_smile:

depends on how you enjoy the game.

we dont need meta builds / public builds…

pS: if he asked for meta build i could send him the link to Meta Public Builds

dont be a " Guy that knows everything" mr all know :stuck_out_tongue:

peace and have fun respect

actually because your build is bad
you can take QS c3 if you like but your build is still bad because of skill location

and i not respect those who do a wrong build :smiley_cat:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

there are many battle strategies with cloaking in battle league pvp

• to avoid the first long range phase (snipe, meteor)
  • to scouting, get other team location
  • to increased 1 shot chance (snipe, cannon burst)
  • to avoid unnecessary fights
  • to wait for skill 's cool down

also, scout have camouflage which can avoid 2 one shot skill: cannon burst and snipe and it’s also an soft counter to cata 's rush

taking scout is a huge benefit at pvp as an archer, if anyone already play at KrToS, sure they will agreed about this

whats bad and wrong with that build?

do you think every build stated on public is perfect?

dude come on be mature enough and learn to enjoy the game!

anyone who believes r3 > f3 is in any way a decent build can’t be taken seriously.

lol most of the builds in the public section is a wreck. especially the most-viewed guides.

1 Like

the wrong location in that build

1. Lv 7 pavise, it’s not needed, even at pvp 1 lv is enough
  2. Lv 1 stone picking, it’s not enough unless you prepare many stones in your inventory which is not needed because it’s high weight cost
  3. Lv 1 rapid fire, it’s work as a moving multi-shot, lv 1 is a waste since it does multi-hit
  4. Lv 0 barbed arrow. One of strongest single target dps skills and 0 lv ? wow
  5. Lv 15 cross fire. It’s not need since aoe hit box is weird, also it’s spam able and look at that sp cost at lv 5, even if you spam SP pot it’s will be never enough SP to maintaint this skill
  6. Lv 5 bodkin . It’s good but need only 1 lv for the effect that remove shield from siaulai boss

other question

• most of public build are trash but if you have enough knowledge about the game it’s easy to know which one is wrong

no idea what you mean
do you mean who believes at r3 > f3 are not agreed on other builds ?

that guy problem is his skill location
he can go whatever he wants but at least it needs an correct skill location

thats why read this 1st the 1st statement

I’m gonna comment on a few of these:

1. More levels into pavise is really nice for PvE, so 7 is not bad.
  2. Stone-picking 1 will translated into at least Stone-picking 3 with Grand Cross, more points into it wouldn’t hurt though.
  3. Rapid Fire is an ultra trash skill, not even worth getting more points into it because all it does is increase the charge time for a minimal increase in damage. Most QS’s just tap it and fire it off uncharged to get the debuff on a boss
  4. The general rule of thumb is just put 1 point into every skill, you never know what kind of new attribute might show up, so I agree with you here.
  5. While Crossfire may be a pretty underwhelming aoe skill for 230+ content, it’s still a good skill if you want to farm lots of sub-50k mobs like lepusbunnies. I still reccomend 15 into it.
  6. Agreed, level 1 bodkin is good enough.

I think for him, as a QS, it is better to have 0 points in barbed arrow and maxed crossfire. Crossfire is nice for farming low-hp mobs while barbed arrow is not that good since he already have running shot.