Tree of Savior Forum

.ipf files damaged. Client shutdown

Same thing happened to me there goes my dungeon runs I was gonna do before bed on 2 different chars -_- in Klaipeda as well

same here, klaipeda. =(. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

same here, in Klaipeda. I lost my entrance to the dungeon :frowning:

Same here, Klaipeda server. Please, I need to complete the event.

Please fix this fast. :3
I am already missing my character.

reinstalled TOS and still cant get into Klaipeda, but Orsha server is fine.

UPDATE: Check the reddit. Lot’s more having the same issue DO NOT MESS WITH/ UNINSTALL CLIENT. It’s server side not client side!

Omg same here! An hour ago I was looking up “solutions” but nothing seems to be working. I’m currently redownloading and trying the solution sited here , but this mass problem sprout seems to have not only been affecting me. It happened out of no where at first and I thought the game just crashed, then I logged out and the second time it was for good. I couldn’t and can’t log back in anymore.

Sooo… are characters are fine?

double “are” mistake sorry

Same issue here.

Family name YunFei

same problem, klaipeda too. looks like it is an old crash problem.

Same problem here in Klapedia only, so the solution for now is to wait? In reddit they said that it’s gotta be a server issue… but i’m not sure

Also confirming Kla only, I can log on to Orsha just fine! Glad I looked here and on reddit to make sure it wasn’t just me. I do hope they get this fix soonish…

Please my Wugushi is gonna be lvl 100 please fix the Kla server :frowning:

Dear all,

We’ve informed to our dev team above issue.
We will fix it ASAP for all saviors.
Also will keep update for this matter.
Sorry for this problem.

3 Likes

Thank you :)!

/20chars

seems like they solved the problem. Thank you team :grin::grin::heart_eyes:

I start having this issue since the actualization of July 26 2016, i cant conect now, i have already try every the solution atemps of the comunity users. waiting for your response, thanks for your atention.

Im on varena server and im having the same problem. My friend didn’t have this problem tho. Please fix it ; - ;

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.