Tree of Savior Forum

IP blocked by moderators for reporting bots

• Reason for report : IP Blocked

• Evidence

My friends and I share the same internet connection and we are all playing using the same router. I just noticed that we were all sending out bot reports and ultimately, one by one, our accounts were not able to be logged in.

Are moderators right now banning players that report bots and try to make this game more bearable?

I’ve sent countless tickets to support too and it seems that support doesn’t even know what the forum moderators are doing. They even told me to create another account to report this issue just to find out that we were IP blocked. I am currently using a mobile data which is why I could post this.

Note that below is what Support sent me.

tosmanager2

Replied: Jul 1st, 2020 at 11:15 am

Hello Savior,

Thank you for updating us.

We suggest you to use other forum account or create a new one to contact our Forums staff regarding your concern.

You may discuss any forum concern with the following staff members:

-STAFF_Yuri
-STAFF_Alex
-STAFF_Jin
-STAFF_William

If you have any other concerns other than forum issues, please do contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

@STAFF_Yuri, @Staff_Alex, @Staff_Jin, @William121213513513

Do note that this isnt the first time this happened too, the same things happened to my guild mates which were also reporting bots.

What is it with these bots that game masters are not able to do anything about but forum moderators easily block players that report these bots?

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe its because due to enough spam reports, the forum’s system itself bans the account for it. perhaps its happend that way.

So that’s it? No action will be taken to undo the IP ban? We should just stop caring about the bots and not report them?

4 Likes

I would like to continue reporting bots just to make this game better and probably do the job Telsiai GMs aren’t doing but I am not willing to spend momey just so I could get access to your forums.

@STAFF_Yuri, if there is nothing that can be done, please do say so instead of keeping the players’ hopes up. Thank you.

1 Like

Not an Okay answer.
Your answer should side with players not bot.
You may think that you didn’t support bot.
But your action and answer are too ignorant.
It’s about people faith and hope. Thay try their best to help server.
The good solution is unban the bot reporter (You can say it’s system problem or sth.) and apologize them.
AND BAN SOME BOT. not the reporter.

4 Likes

Now I’ve seen everything :omegapopo:

you probably reported one of imc’s random silver generating bots and was mad and banned u gahahahaha

" bans concerned players rather than the bots " = IMC logic …

1 Like

Maybe change this pretty bad and dumb forum system… emoticon_0036

9 Likes

What =)) i had flag hidden comment when i try report bots too. lol.

1 Like

Happened to me on my main PC (this is my laptop). Suddenly I couldn’t connect to the forums (for whatever reason I never understood), and looking at it all my posts had been deleted and the account simply wiped. And since forum ban is based on IP, not account, there is no way to recreate a new account by any means. You can still play the game and even fill support tickets, but you can’t post here anymore. You even get a “an error occured - contact the admins” message (instead of “this account has been terminated”) which is stupid since without being able to log into the forums, you cannot contact anyone…

3 Likes

Someone's sarcasm was not taken lightly and immediately removed from the forums

popokek

Apparently the new measures in place merely filtered out some of sandbox bots, some are still roaming around as we speak. (The more funded ones with actual playtime or old player's donated account). Still a good measure regardless, but i do hope more efforts are in place to sweep/clean the remaining ones

So @STAFF_Yuri, what is your plan of action for all the bot reporters that were banned? Please do say if something js to be done because last I checked, I am still IP banned.

3 Likes

so you will just let it happen? incompetent

2 Likes

I just recieved a new response from ToS support, it seems that nobody know what is really happening lol. Let me share,

tosmanager2

Replied: Jul 2nd, 2020 at 5:59 pm

Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

Upon further investigation, we verified that your forum account violated the terms of service and EULA of the game. Due to this, your forum account has been given the sanction of permanent ban.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

Now what did I violate? I’d like to know too. Also see that they said my forum account was banned but truth be told, they actually banned the entire apartment using my wifi. LoL

2 Likes

told u guys. this forum is shithole

5 Likes

1 Like

The problem is that it’s not an account ban, it’s an IP ban, so you can never create another account again. That’s what happened to me, probably because some of my sarcastic posts. It’s just dictatorship and there is nothing you can do about this. Meanwhile trolls still post, go figure…

3 Likes

Wow, this mod sums up how IMC treat this game…

Dead game.
I guess I really should stop spending any penny on this game…

2 Likes

ban reporter, not ban bot. new feature lol