Tree of Savior Forum

Iotheo Coast: Nimrah BS

Ok this is ridiculous… The map is flooded with these stinkers, you kill one, three respawn, they have almost unlimited detection range, they will interrupt any questing you try to do, you cannnot even talk to the NPCs without having 5-10 of these suckers constantly on your back. This is the same problem as the one that was occuring in Timerys Temple. Please consider reducing their number, their detection range, or better, both.

I’m sorry for being rude, but I only have one word to describe you, and I’ll spell it out for you

G-I-T-G-U-D

GITGUUUUUUD

(I completed Iotheo Coast in like an hour, that infinite spawning thing should be considered an advantage for farming silver, if anything).

The problem is not being good or not, the character I use can obliterate these in no time, the problem is having to spend an “hour” to clear a map that would require at most 10-15 mins, just because you’re constantly interrupted while collecting stuff for the quests or simply talking to the NPCs.

the game is already so easy m8
juust git gud.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.