Tree of Savior Forum

Invocation broken?

Ever since last night i am not noticing any damage increase from the Invocation attribute anyone else having this problem?

Is it just dark property attack that it increases? i thought it gave you an additional 30% dark property attack globally kind of like the weapons do but after some testing im not sure.

Yeah tested its not even increasing the damage of dark property attacks anymore any warlocks out there can also confirm?

This is really disheartening honestly, the attribute was incredibly expensive to max it took 5 points in an otherwise useless skill just for the attribute. Job levels are not easy to make rank 7 and you have to use them wisely.

No one out there a high enough level to talk with me about this : ( ?

Looking at the description it should only apply to dark atks.
Since you have lv 5 invocation, can you confirm whether the invocated-spirits hit based on lv?
like 5 hits for lv 5 before dissappearing

There is no increase at all on the spirits, doesn’t increase pole of agony nor does it increase summon familiar which are all dark attacks.

Quick cast effects all these things but invocation, so im a little disappointing i am going to test a theory that it only applies to weapon added attack kind of lie how arde dagger works? ^Fire damage, well there is a 220 staff that adds dark attack going to get it and see how it scales.

Servers down right now but i will run some more testing when it comes back up, i didn’t specifically see if they hit by level was just looking at damage i would assume no though.

I have mine at lv 3 and it feels like they hit 3 times before dissappearing. Ill check again later. It would be interesting if its based on lv, 15 hits could be quite strong.

Can’t say for certain right now, have to re check.

The only thing i know doesn’t apply is the damage buff on paper it should be a global 40% damage bonus to dark attacks including the level 10 Dark Attribute Independant sorc bonus. but i don’t see it at all with both maxed, tested both toggled on and off i feel like something is broken here.

Thats interesting though, would mean good synchronization w/ dark theurge i feel like warlocks auto attack should become a dark spirit instead of a magic bolt because then these buffs might apply?

lol if that is really the case then i wouldnt know where else to invest c2 and c3 warlock skills
10/15 pole
15/15 thurge
10-15/15 invo
:smiley:

Silly question, is the att turned on? I’m not yet a Warlock so just a point.

Have you tried using pole of agony in the place where the spirit is to see if then it works? That attribute might be some debuff aplied after target hits the spirit or something like incresing dark skills on it’s area, not necessarily with user close to the spirit.

If it is bugged it will get fixed, if not we just have to learn how to use it.

Yeah, i toggled it both off and on multiple times to check the damage output and nothing.

Pole of agony and the spirit shouldn’t have anything to do with each other if you mean invocation yeah no matter what i do or what skill i test it with there is no damage increase to anything dark property or not at all.

Thats an interesting theory though by “area” would mean you would have to be incredibly close to the mob to see the effect i haven’t tried that yet and i doubt it but its a good notion none the less i will test it when the server comes up i think its just a broken character buff though

Too high lvl ? are you kidding me ? Sorcerer skill has many of bug.

Just like JOJO - Too little too late Song -

Just too little too late , hahaha

We are talking about warlock not sorcerer.

this is actually a huge deal to all the pve warlocks out there, if this is a bug then I hope it gets fixed soon