Tree of Savior Forum

Inventory being based on stats is a pretty bad system

i was playing a Wizard the whole beta and not once did i even Get close to being at 50% carry weight. i was Watching Streamers the first couple days of Beta since i didn’t get a key until lets say the 7th and the only reason i saw someone become over weight was if they A) Had a giant Stash of Potions in their Inventory (which each weight i believe 15) or B) you do not sell a single item you pick up no matter how many times you go back to town to repair or Restock on potions. so the Weight System doesn’t even seem to really have an impact on gameplay, atleast from my perspective. the squire might have something else to say about inventory Weight but i’m not a squire so i can’t say for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

because of that there is a class named Squire existed

…I can already tell the Squire is going to be MADE of money, for his services as basically a portable town. not to mention the “base/outpost” the squire creates , people can teleport back to it , so it’ll make exploring a region that much convenient. (Sadly the Squire can only apply its features aside from the repair shop, to its party members),

I guess a Squire can waive the fee for the chance to just sit there and soak on the exp while he works on base maintenance and man the repair shop or cook.

The problem with this is that if squires are making tons of money tons of people will make one, then there will be so much competition for squiring they’ll have to offer their services for cheaper and cheaper until its not worth it to make a squire and everyone will stop using them. Then there will be no squires so people will start making them again to get lots of cash.

Thus continues the circle of life.

Never had any trouble with my inventory even on minimal size.
I think about it as a “bonus” to an already sizable inventory.

To me your whine seems pretty bad , no disrespect.