Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing Hunting Grounds and Item Identification

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Introducing Hunting Grounds and Item Identification’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=808

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

New maps for script and afk farmers :eyes:

6 Likes

Out of sight out of mind…

am both hard and worried…

I like the idea, but I worry for my constantly deteriorating laptop performance vs game additions…

playing on klaipeda is already a no no and I don’t want orsha to go bye bye too :frowning:

Sounds all gold and cheesy, but what’s the requirements to enter these hunting grounds?
Pay a 150 TP pass for 1 week to get 2 instances everyday?[quote=“Y100Grand, post:2, topic:344273, full:true”]
New maps for script and afk farmers
[/quote]

Good thing I started my necromancer yesterday, hue ♪

EDIT : Oh lel I thought for a sec that these maps were either individual or for parties, like if you go into a dungeon, you can be alone. I guess that’s a nope, I was impressed for a few minute, but IMC will stay IMC.
Let’s just see when it’s here and hue again.

3 Likes

free dungeon with 1 ch and full of marco WL and afk necro sorc :sparkles:

4 Likes

I hope loss of items/silver/gems/cards/exp death penalty in map gets implemented.
Those afk farmers and bots are the best farmable ingrown cow a player can milk.

2 Likes

So I suppose this is where the channels that were cut out last maintenance winded up huh.

…Hope they don’t end up being just 2 channels per hunting ground, or just be fit for 1 party per channel, like how most grinding maps are right now, or have bad spawn rate/times.

3 Likes

Hope we’ll get this quickly. Waiting for this white some time now

3 Likes

anyone know of other good game similar to tos? I am sick and tired of the botters and afk farmers in this game :sob:

4 Likes

RIP virtov
RIP grynas
RIP lolopanther
RIP hasta

4 Likes

Good morning permanents bots, warlocks, afk necro on those maps… <3
Thanks IMC :kissing_cat:

(Appraiser business incoming?)

5 Likes

Come on guys, you are angry about afk farmers and bots; but still this would be an excellent place for grinding. Or are you guys suggesting that they should not implement Hunting grounds just because of afk farmers and bots?
lol

2 Likes

botter or afk farmer is a no no! u will see the player numbers going down… and botters and afk farmers ruined the game. it will end up with join them or quit case.~

It’s been almost a whole month since the announcement…

What does the terms of service say to botting and afk farming is this allowed ?