Tree of Savior Forum

Interaction with NPC

Please fill in as much as you can : Whenever I click an NPC to talk to, my character goes inside the said NPC and it’s pretty awkward like that.

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 11:30 EEST

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: TheMoonSeal

Character Name: WuMu-MeiMau

Bug Description : After the Maintenance
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Please post an image or video my game is still updating and I want to see D:

They broke mouse mode. The game is currently unplayable for ranged characters, as clicking on something will move your character on the same spot as that something before you’re able to interact. Obvious with NPCs.

1 Like

i never realized that it is broken… But then i have imported the “Interact” keybind from keyboard mode into mouse mode, so i can interact with NPCs without having to click them with mouse button. And for attacking i remapped “z” and “c” to extra mouse buttons (mouse4 and mouse5, sadly have to either use specialized mouse software or now illegal AHK to do so) so i never have to click on enemies. Mouse in “mouse mode” is only useful for clicking menus and pointing direction for skills.

Sorry, I don’t know how to make video or how to post it so I got a screenshot instead.

1 Like

Another issue with opening chests, there’s no sound nor animation occurring whilst opening the chest.

Not fixed with today’s short maint? Please make it like before asap. This is really weird and very annoying.

1 Like

First click: character moves to the NPC’s spot
Second click: character and NPC interact

Also happens with anything inanimate. Fortunately, doesn’t seem to happen with enemies, so you can still play the game.

PS: can’t interact with Dexter the Cat, you skill need keyboard.

1 Like

The issue hasn’t been resolved.

I’ve opened a ticket for that, as I’m sure many other people did. Waiting for reply…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.