Tree of Savior Forum

INT vs SPR Pyro c3 Build

So I’ve read a few different guides on Pyro builds, and one says SPR/CON and one says INT/CON. Both are not up tp date.

I am currently level 96 and runing the full SPR build, but I’m wondering if the full INT build would have been a better choice. I have 0 downtime right now in both dungeons and normal questing/grinding and fireballs 1 shots most normal stuff. However, I’m not sure if I’m giving up huge damage losses by not going INT, that might make grinding faster than it is now. Anyone have any insight? Thanks.

I love pyro 3.!!! doesnt matter if ppl dont like it. the hell breath is so amazing.! this is a good question. I was pyro 3 at CBT2 my stat were full SPR (because the hell breath consume a lot of mana) i want to know if is better go full int. Also someday i hope find a lot ppl who likes pyro 3 and combine the hell breath at the same.! That should be gorgeous.

The thing about hell breath is; is that it’s 3% no matter how big your mana pool is. So full SPR doesn’t exactly help there. You do recover it super, super quickly though with a campfire. But yeah, I really just want to know if the linear scaling INT damage is actually worth it or not.