Tree of Savior Forum

Int AoE DPS/Healer (Bokor w/ zombies going PD)

Hi people, I’m not a native English speaker so be patient, please.

I’m looking for a build that can do decent AoE damage and healing. The main concern is about some low or no cd skills w/o much setup (just press a button -> work done, no items or whatever to handle). The stats distribution will be something like Int 3 > Spr 2 > Con 1.

First I think Cleric 3 > Krivis 3 > PD or Kabbalist, but I realize the lack of offensive skills to rotate. Since I have no Srt or Dex, normal auto attacks don’t work. The viable options are Bokor, Druid and Sadhu, imo.
Paladins doesn’t have any decent skill to add in terms of Int DPS (Turn Undead only hits demon/mutant type and 70s cd) and the Aukuras + Restoration combo seems ridiculous because of 120s Aukuras cd. Sadhu game play stile doesn’t fit very well nor Druid in rank 6 (because PD in rank 7).
Bokor zombie setup seems fine and Hexing 9s cd with Effigy 0s cd too. And ending with PD if IMC don’t nerf them too much. Healing Factor, Incineration and Pandemic seems a must have skills to the build purpose.

With those things in mind, what is my best option? I’m planning something like:
Cleric > Krivis > Bokor > Cleric > Bokor or Krivis > Bokor or Krivis > PD

The problem is: zombies have some setup to work and I don’t know if Dambala is a viable skill, if it is then maybe zombie bokor 3 overcomes krivis 2.

So my options are:

(If zombie doesn’t work at all and bokor 3 still better then krivis 2 then move all skills points to Hexing, Effigy, Mackangdal and Samediveve)

Or

(I can’t see if krivis 2 > zombie bokor 2 will be a better option)

So, what you guys think about that all? Am I missing something? Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot.

I found those videos searching for 보코르, bocor and bokor on youtube:

Zombie Bokor:

w/o zombies:

and Vs Dullahan (Plague Doctor)

Very different types of gameplay… anyway…

Things I don’t knew:

• Tet Mamak La does damage, has 0s cd and provoke mobs. Is that a bug?
  • When Mackangdal ends, Safety Zone blocks the accumulated damage. Bug too?
  • Mobs can resist Hexing

And, what is the formula of zombies aa? Saw somewhere its related to the lvl of the monster, its true?

Need some Bokor expert here

Non-zombie Int-based offensive Cleric-Bokor-Druid build

Features almost permanent invulnerability by chaining Sterea Trofh > Mackangdal > Safety Zone.

Hey, I am currently Cleric C2-Bokor C3 (level 154) and planning to get Oracle at R6 and Plague Doc at R7. As Int build, I want to share my experiences with the skills:

Hexing (5/15: it can be resisted which means you have to wait 10sec for cd to curse again. I only put 5 points because the scaling is bad and not worth 15 pts.

Effigy (15/15): I maxed this skill the moment I reached Bokor C3. This is a magic dmg skills w/o cd. The dmg is decent especially if you get the Krausas Mace (additionally dmg on 2nd attack). The only issue is that it consumes your mana A LOT. So if you choose to go w/o zombies or Krivis’ Zaibas, you need to invest all the silver in SP potions.

Tet Mamak La (1/1): I can’t see mine deals any dmg but I have seen videos where a SPR build Bokor uses this for dmg. No CD is true. When you reach Bokor C3, Damballa is your AoE skill. But you can’t choose your target as the explore point is in front of you. So you need Tet to get the zombies there first and followed by Damballa.

Zombify (6/10): number of zombies and duration of the circle increases w/ lvs. Lv 6 gives you 9 and you can learn the attribute for another 1, totaling 10 zombies. It’s enough for me because relying on Zombies autoattack is a bad idea for Int build. All zombie dmgs are physical. There’s a probability of large and wheelchair zombies but I haven’t seen any yet. You can learn the attribute to increase the prob but I haven’t because it’s pricy and not my top priority at this point.

Mackangdal (1/15): just in case and for pvp. And I don’t think Safety Zone blocking the damage is a bug. Great skill if you focus on pvp.

Bwa Kayiman (0/15): Cool skill but really useless for Int build. Dmg super low and can be interrupted. I put a few pts in it at KTOS and found it not worth it.

Samdiveve (7/15): Buff applies to both zombies and yourself (half to you). One thing about zombies is that they are super slow so I think increase the movement is important. Otherwise your zombies are still on their way while mobs are killed by others. I also use it for map exploration because even if you leave the flag zone the buff remains.

Ogouveve (1/15): Not that useful becase I dont rely on zombies auto attack but put 1 pt for the attribute for the debuff.

Damballa (5/5): Nice AoE skill and I like the way zombies explode. lol.

Also at KToS, I tried Cleric C1-Krivis C1-Bokor C3. Zaibas is really helpful especially for flying mobs which can’t be hurt by Heal of Cure but I found it’s easier to survive w/ Cleric C2 and more popular in the party. So I chose Cleric C2 at ITOS. Some Krivis debuff skills can be useful for PD. So it’s really up to you.

Hope it helps.

Thank you guys, helped a lot!

Cleric 2 for healer is mandatory, can’t drop that

Dambala have maximum targets, I think this is zombies that you can explode, so max it only if you maxed zombify too

Bwa Kayiman knocks down enemies and moves zombies faster, worth it put one point imo

Permanent invulnerability seems awesome and I will give zombies a chance because utility and count only in Hexin/Effigy and Cure if I drop Krivis and the burst damage from Zaibas… I don’t know…

Other thing I realized is the huge number of useful skills, that’s a lot! Even for me who played RO WoE in /bm (battle mode)

Made this Zombie Druid build(5 skill points left and 18skills):

Or with Krivis(5 skill points left and 20skills):

That one going Krivis 2/Bokor 2/Doc (22 skills):

And this other Krivis 1/Bokor 3/Doc(25 skills):

Now I have to choose between druid invulnerability or doctor utility (and krivis 1 vs bokor 3 or bokor 3 vs krivis 2)… this ■■■■■■■ game will melt my brain out…

Nice builds. I’m not sold on cleric 2 with bokor 3. I mean we can heal, but the build seems more dps esp with krivis in the mix. Not sure if you could solo heal a high level group with nothing but cleric 2, so you might as well take something else to improve dps further.

I like the builds too, they all have strong points going for them. I’m the same boat, Bokor 2 atm, and went with Cleric 2 in the beginning just because the utlity in a party is so much better. Though I admit if I could go back I would choose Krivis instead.

There is only 3 heal skills in the entire cleric build: Heal, Mass Heal and Healing Factor
You need to pick others skills for invulnerability, defense and utility in general

Because of that I’m decided to go with Bomb Doc build, it seems the best jack of all trades

Thank you guys

Now I have to think in the actual endgame content, like (“the mighty”) Earth Tower
But that’s another situation…

For zumbie build dps… i do str/dex or int?

Physical (STR/DEX) dps uses Bwa Kayiman skill and runs out over the monsters all day long.
For a Int based only Damballa deal magic damage by exploding your zombies.
Zombie base damage itself depends in map level and it is pretty ■■■■.
So, do you want to marathon all day or explode your pets for fun?

I suggest you check out the awesome Bokor Thread for more information regarding Bokor. Sixaxis have done a excellent job with the thread and answer everything you need to know about Bokor.