Tree of Savior Forum

Instance Crashing : ET/Saalus etc

I’ve been crashing so many, too many times in Saalus.
There’s been around 2 weeks of dailies lost, and crashing at the beginning of 37F is pretty dumb.
I sent a ticket but IMC is always just “investigating xd”

2 Likes

@Wynntastic
Really apologize for above issue.
Our dev team are currently aware of the following issues and they are being worked on. :sob:
Once again, we apologize for that, and we will update you once they are resolved.

2 Likes

We had the same happen. Entire party kicked out. We were using instance multiply token x3, so we lost all 3 runs before even finishing the instance.

1 Like

Oh, my post has magically disappeared. I guess I was wrong, sorry.

• IMC isn’t cutting server costs. The problem with instanced dungeons is totally unrelated to it. Servers under Nexon are having the same issue.
  • Bots aren’t being totally ignored. You cannot see obvious high lvl bots because we have ~30 GMs patrolling maps like on jTOS for example.
  • Players never waited for a few months to receive DLCs. No company would scam players this way.
  • IMC always replies tickets with a non-automated, sophisticated reply within a few days.
  • Kim Hakkyu is not a hypocrite who said in his interview that: “Those who are selling RNG gachas should have their salary paid with gachas”.
  • IMC cares.

I’m very, very sorry.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.