Tree of Savior Forum

Instance Clear Voucher (Lv90 Dungeon)

New Item: Instance Clear Voucher

• The Instance Clear Voucher is an item that allows you to clear instanced dungeons faster and more effectively.
  • You have a chance to obtain this item from monsters in all regions, as well as from some cubes.
  • The vouchers come in one- and two-star versions, which you can use in instanced dungeons of the same level (★).
  • You can purchase the Recipe - Instance Clear Voucher [★★] from item merchant NPCs.
    One-star Dungeons (★): Underground Chapel Dungeon, Historic Site Ruins)
    Two-star Dungeons (★★): Demon Prison Guild, Fallen Legwyn Family Dungeon, Hollow Thorn Forest, Collapsed Residential Quarters (Renewal), Thorny Vines Forest Dungeon, Archmage Tower Dungeon
2 Likes

Im guessing the drop rate is low as ass Q_Q

Nah, probably not. You still only get so many runs in a day.

Not to mention the wait time for a group.

Well…if you just want the silver/box, you can always enter by creating a party yourself. The voucher drop rate isnt low at all. You can easily get a few in just a few hours. However you will still be limited by your daily entry limit. Best way to use this is by transferring it to your lower level alt and enter it alone.

I just got one off some random mob. Says I can only use it in one star dungeons; is the level 90 dungeon one star? Also, wouldn’t it be better to enter a dungeon by myself and use it?

From what I read, level 90 dungeon is 1 star and level 190 or 200 below is 2 star

Right now we can exchange 5 jumbo recipe = 1 dungeon reset. Prepare some x8 tome, jumbo dumpling, dungeon reset and clear voucher, I can go from 190 to 210 in less than 1h

My record is going from 190 to 205 (maybe 210, not really remember) within 2h30’, cost me 2 x8 tome and 1 dungeon reset (about 1 month ago without the clear voucher)

Do they only drop off high level mobs or any level?

It was off a lvl 50 mob from Novaha Annex

whoa wrong thread

backs away slowly

btw Ive never seen a “instant clear voucher” in a game. Kinda weird. Seems to defeat any purpose to the dungeon.

It’s so weird :S 20202020

Got one off of a regular Pino (no shine, no modifier). Pino is Lv60, I’m Lv81, so 21 levels above doesn’t seem to be an issue for it to drop.

PS: I still re-installed Mie’s addon for “Item Drops” because the default in-game one was so pathetic.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drop rate must be like Golden Anvil or something.

Yeah low shine, I almost missed picking up a rare mat drop

Agreed with levels.

Got one from either a Panto Warrior (lv 31) or Pathfinder (lv 27) while I was hunting for their horns. I’m lv 68.

Now to figure out how dungeons work in this game…

I got one from red kepa on Miner’s Village and one from Evac 240+ candle spider, so yes, it’s like golden anvil.

I got one off off an Infrorocktor at level 18, just started the game. :o
Came here to figure out wth it was, and if I should sell it or wait to use it later on?

Your just starting the game? Better sell it if you have access in market now…

its not really that low …I got it quite a lot for some reason …lol