Tree of Savior Forum

Instance Clear Voucher improvement idea: useage notice

Just a little idea for the instance clear voucher:

When someone in your party inside the instance uses an instance clear voucher, show a big message in the middle of the screen [similar to the announcement for maintainence or the start of GvG] that someone used an instance clear voucher.

Many people just use a voucher after a while when they went afk, or they don’t talk about using a voucher beforehand, or they just use the voucher whenever. Since the people in the party who are not on the same screen don’t get any EXP or silver for the mobs killed by the voucher, I believe it would be nice to see a notice onscreen if a voucher was used to prevent people lose their runs/silver/exp etc and get frustrated afterwards [especially when tomes are ticking away and you can’t wait for all eternity just because someone might use a voucher].

1 Like

Agree with this. Or make xp global. Even better.
Im always afraid to move too far until everyone starts moving. Because some @ssholes will afk there or they load real slowly who knows and then pop the thing without notice. When i see ONE guy not moving i wont leave the entrance just yet. In fact this is due to personal experience, some guy wasnt moving, 4 of us went ahead and he suddenly popped the voucher without notice and caused us to lose a large portion of xp. Selfish people are everywhere.

Edit: im actually thankful if someone has a clear voucher. Just dont pop them without saying after everyone has left far enough to lose xp. And we do lose alot because each blast grabs a bunch of mobs

Sadly, I am the kind of player who take to much to load… u.U But I am 100% agree with you