Tree of Savior Forum

Insights on a Cleric C3 Build

I was thinking to get Priest C3 to max Mass Heal and the buffs I use, but I suppose if I go that way I’d need to focus on SPR or Stone Skin would be useless :c

I would focus in SPR:CON, 1:1 on this path. Stone skin 5 and revive 10 are both great. SPR is usefull for your stone skin and for your mass heal. I would not put int cause you have 32 heal tiles that scale just fine with your party max life, for me its a waste of points.

Alright thanks for the option!

I think the only way I could do that is reducing Blessing to lvl 7 so I can get both Stone Skin and Revive maxed, I suppose 32 dmg loss from lvl 7-15 is not going to be that noticeable…? also the hit counter can be raised with the attribute I guess (besides I don’t think there is anyone who can pull off 150 hits within 45 secs of duration o-o).

Would that be better than having lower lvl Stone Skin and Revive?

Also since I’d focus on SPR, would it be better to leave Cure at lvl 1 for a higher lvl Safety Zone and get Deprotected Zone and Monstrance?

perhaps something like this?

with the 1:1 SPR:CON ratio you said

Sorry off topic here because I’m about to recommend a Cleric build that is not C3. But reason is that I find it not very useful to just be an all out healer even if you want to be a hard-core support character. I have made a support build which does not include Priest at all and you are entitled to disagree, however going Cleric C3 straight down the path is boring and repetitive.

If you are Int build and don’t have friends playing 24/7, it is going to be hard to solo grind and also kill flying monsters, because Cleric skills are ground based.
Assuming you can achieve C3 without being bored of gameplay or have the help of powerlevel :wink: :wink:, there are some skills that I feel are redundant. Here is my suggestion, hope it helps you:

For Cleric, I don’t see any point in getting divine might to anywhere above level 3. The CD is short (27s) and 1 more level is very negligible to many skills that costs more SP, except maybe healing factor and bloodletting. You have attributes for safety zone to increase blocks and cure scales well with INT late game. Unless you are going to be a STR cleric, then switch cure for safety.

Next I picked Div, because you have some decent buffs and debuffs, like slow, increased CD and silence. I left some points depending if you want to help transporting the party with Vakarine, else put the rest in Zemyna and Laima. I heard that Carve isn’t very good late game, but if you’re a STR cleric, you will benefit more from it.

Pala is picked for Restoration and Resist ele. Resist ele isn’t that great of a buff and the nullify chance is really low. But it works as a debuff as well. Smite is good for CC and STR clerics. I didn’t go on further for Pala as the next important skills are in C3 and I don’t feel the need to be stagnant in next circle C2.

Druid is then picked, for an extra CC in PVP, and some DPS. Chortasmata also works with carve. (Go C2 in further ranks if you like for the Safe Zone version 2 aka Sterea Trofh)

Lastly PD because you wanted the healing factor. You have a decent amount of debuff to get incineration up. But if you want to focus more on support, go for bloodletting. So it is either 3 incin 5 bloodlet, or 5 incin and 3 bloodlet.

I did play a Dievdirby but I didn’t like it, not really a fan of the stationary statues and cons that comes with it (they bouncing all around the place with aoes) so that’s why I rerolled it and instead decided to make this build focusing on healing.

I do like the idea of having Restoration so my heal tiles heal even more but I think the problem is that I’d have to drop 1 rank of either Cleric C3 or Priest C3 to get it and I’m not sure if it would be worth it considering I’d have more heal tiles or higher mass heal/stone skin in exchange of boosting my heal tiles with Restoration (I don’t know how much does it boost it tho).

Also I know Cure is a really nice ability for DMG but since I’d probably pick Priest C3 I’d need to focus on SPR for Stone Skin mainly (also helps to scale my debuffs), so Cure wouldn’t really be that good because I’d have minimal INT, so leaving it at lvl 1 might be a better option just for utility of removing CC rather than DMG with a SPR build.

I also lvled Divine Might to max because there isn’t any other thing worth maxing imo, Guardian Saint is not that good, Fade with 1 point is enough, Cure is not good because of no INT, Deprotected Zone lvl 3 is enough for the attribute and I already got the core abilities (Heal and Safety Zone) so the rest of the points are dumped into Divine Might.

On my quick research (I’ll kindly ask more experienced players to verify what I’m about to say) I’ve found out that the restoration boost on every source of HP gain works in two different ways:

Firstly, there is this post where it was asked if a heal boosted by attributed lv3 Restoration (+234 HP recovery) would be noticeable. The answer was:

It makes sense, but to my surprise there’s another factor (other than Restoration’s HP recovery rough value) that increase the boost. It seems that healing skills get double scaling with stats when this buffs is active, check it out:

The post was only about Heal, but I wonder if it would still be true for Mass Heal and it’s INT and SPR scaling…

I hope it has helped :blush:

So would there be any huge difference depending of the lvl of Restoration? or is it always the same amount?

Trust me, in a boss fight, Div is so damn useful.

You can also go Krivis 3 and max out Aukuras and use it with Divine might. I saw a video linked here once. The HP recovery rate for a 16 Aukuras is pretty decent. Couple that with C1 Paladin and PD =). There is really no need for C3 for more Divine Might or Safe Zone. Heal/Cure is the only thing worth it, but are you willing to take the grind? This assuming you play alone and always looking out for a party.

IMO it is just wasting a circle for more potential combination of skills.

INT Cleric C3 is really good option to go as is see.

Here is the link for my topic:)

I will write some updates about gameplay once will reach some higher lvls (120-130).

@muravyev.sv for a Paladin C3 with INT build (together with Cleric C3) would I’ve to max Restoration? or is the bonus to healing tiles the same regardless of the lvl of Restoration?

@Wadeva I know Diev is a really useful class, I didn’t say it wasn’t, I simply don’t like the class.

For C3 - As you said, no reason to get Cure 15/15, if you are not going INT. If you are going INT Build, Cure 15/15 does massive damage. But if you wanna go DMG (INT C3 Build), then I would put Krivis in there too.
For P3 - If you are going INT, I would get StoneSkin maxed. If ur going SPR, you don’t need to max StoneSkin.
For P3 - Mass Heal is affected by INT and SPR, so SPR will still help some of ur Heals. All of them have a % MAX HP portion though.
For P3 - 15/15 Blessing is probably better than 10/10 Sacrament. Between those levels, it may be 32 dmg lose for Blessing, but thats x2 per hit (64dmg lose with sacrament on any level on). While if you maxed blessing and reduce sacrament by 8 lvls, that’s only 25 dmg (x2 = 50). Also, most people will have a pardoner sacrament bless on for 1h, while their pardoner blessing buff will run out after 150 hits, and need to be recast. Sacraments main use is just making the 2nd auto, which happens at any level, and then ur blessing will buff both those attacks. Personally i would do blessing, or even asperion over Sacrament.
For P3 - Since blessing affects every hit, people can easily hit 150 times in 45s. Particularly with Sacrament on (2 hits per auto per monster). That’s ~75 hits. Can hit 4 or more monsters per auto in mobs, that can be only 15-20 autos to use up 150 hits. Maybe faster if they have AOE skills hitting large mobs too.
For P3 - Everyone says “Max Revive Necessary” but it’s not really. Honestly, the skill promotes bad play (needing to die). Since the skill only affects the first person who dies with the Buff, it makes it even less significant in larger groups (if you have a group of 10, cast Revive all get the buff, when 1 dies, he gets his death prevented. But if a 2nd dies, it doesn’t do anything). That said it is a great safety net for 1 person in the group. Since leveling up the skill only adds invincibility time, maxing it is not necessary IMO. ONE person running around invulnerable for 5s vs 10s won’t make a big difference. After they die they often run around scared unsure whats happening for a few seconds anyway. They just need enough time to get out of the fight and get to some HP back. If they can’t do that in 5-6s (which is a LONG time) then 10s won’t help them. That said you do need a basic amount of invulnerability time to make the skill useful. Level 5-6 I think is a must (5s-6s). Don’t need more than that… 10s is overkill and unnecessary if you have other skills to use those 4 points in. - Most do not realize it only affects the first death in the group (per cast of Revive).

I like your second build better than ur first, but I would change up some of the revive points, and the blessing/sacrament points like I mentioned above. Of course if you can max them, yea go for a it, but if you can’t max them all I would take some points from Revive/Sacrament and put them elsewhere.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for all that info! it really helps :smiley:

However I still have my doubts about the points distribution for Priest, so I’ve 45 points to spend:

15 Blessing
10 Mass Heall
6 Revive
5 Stone Skin
2 Resurrection
1 Sacrament
1 Aspersio
1 Monstrance
41 points total

That would leave me with 4 points to spend somewhere else, my question is should I use those points in Sacrament or Revive? also you mentioned that Stone Skin isn’t needed to be maxed if I’m going for a SPR Build (which I am with a 1:1 SPR:CON ratio, not sure if SPR should be higher tho), so which level should be enough for Stone Skin?

Because for example if I left it at lvl 1 that’s 80 Block + SPR x 4 where my spirit if I went with the 1:1 ratio would be around 181 SPR at lvl 280 (without considering any gear or whatever).

So that’s 80 + 181 x 4 = 804 (however I’ve my doubts about the calculation because it doesn’t specify at all, is it 80+181=261 and then multiplied by 4? or first it multiplies the SPR by 4 and then adds the base block? because if it was block+spr and then multiplied by 4 it would be 1044 which is higher).

Would that amount of block be enough with just lvl 1 of Stone Skin?

Because if I’d leave Stone Skin at lvl 1 and Revive at lvl 5/6 I could increase Sacrament to lvl 9/10, or is it not worth it either?

Thanks a lot again :smiley:

Priest has so many useful skills, you can’t get everything. You’ll always be losing something. That base stats distribution is a good start for a SPR Buff Priest I think.

For Stone Skin, it multiplies (SPRx4), then adds the base. So the smaller number is what it’s using. That said, high SPR build outperforms the base, if you are going high SPR, 1/2/3 ranks is enough depending on SPR. If you do have spare points though it’s fine to add more to that skill.

For a SPR Build:
15 Blessing
10 Mass Heal
6 Revive
2 Resurrection (for the attribute)
1 Stone Skin

With the last 8 points, I think you can do anything you like with them. Your personal preference, no wrong answer. some options:
5/5 StoneSkin, 5/10 Sacrament
5/5 StoneSkin, 5/15 Aspersio (% Defense)
3/5 StoneSkin, 7/10 Sacrament
Maxing out Revive is also fine if you prefer that.

Sacrament - pluses are the “additional damage” it gives, like Blessing. So it adds to all attacks (no +100 attribute like blessing though). Increases duration too which is nice.
Asperiso - gives % Defense which is nice.
StoneSkin - just adds extra Block. That said, Magic attacks are usless with this skill, so places like Earth Tower do not benefit (only physical hits). Still very good spell for most areas.
Revive - for the extra 4s invulnerability is fine if you want that.

Any of those are fine I think. All up to you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

So the build finished looking like this:

Decided to use the 8 points to max Stone Skin and Revive, leaving Sacrament at lvl 1, after all I only need it to make the other line of attacks for autos because the dmg for it will come from Blessing with maxed attribute (besides people can buy a Sacrament lvl 11 from a Pardoner for 1 hour so…).

Also which ratio of SPR:CON do you think should I go with this build? 1:1 or a higher SPR one?

Looks good. For CON, you just need enough so you do not get 1 hit. You can do 1:1 near the start, after you feel you have enough survivability you can probably stop with the CON and just go all SPR from there. If you wanna PvE mainly, you won’t need a lot of con. If you plan to PvP a lot, you will need more CON.

As i see (and will do in nearest time) it is a good idea to max restoration.

Cleric > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Cleric C2/Dievdirby > Plague Doctor

Do you guys think going for Dievdirby (R6) instead of Cleric C2 is a good idea? Once I’ll be able to reduce cost of SP and decrease cooldowns? Some people tell that having 10 heal tiles would be a better choice but both classes have their benefits.

Thank you.

Mainly going to be PvE :stuck_out_tongue:

If you really like Stone Skin, then please reconsider that without getting a class of Chaplain : you can not get the 100% uptime of Stone Skin.

And you can not block magic attack which is the real problem at higher level.

@nafrindo there isn’t anything else worth maxing so that’s why I used them on Stone Skin :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I can’t get the 100% uptime without Chaplain but I don’t really like it :frowning: