Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitors Damage Type

did you even pay attention to this video … thats a str monk with 10 int… malleus maleficarun is int based skill and it still hit hard with no int. it gets bonus dmg based off opponents magic dmg and shes still one shotting archer with it at 10 int. theres also breaking wheel which is magic based but again still does good dmg with no int and also works well with your physical attacks… pear of anguish aka angry birds is physical dmg so is god smash… dont lead people down the wrong path thats fked up. Both str/dex and int inquis will be good the stat route you choose is up to you . I myself have done extensive research into Inquisitor and have 3 250+ clerics already one maxed out. I have been building a 4th cleric now which will be my inquis and his stats are 100 dex 100 con rest in str. some spirit is nice as well but im building this guy for pvp so sp regen isnt a priority for me. as far as chaplin well imo not the route to go for inquis. dont get me wrong my 280 is chaplin and i love him but if you want to build a mage destroying inquis imo go paladin or monk . my build is cleric 2 ,priest 1 for res ,paladin 3 ,plague doctor. atm its not amazing but when rank 8 comes out ill be an unkillable death machine lol or hope to be. as for the reason behind chaplin not being a good choice well. dex/str chaplins are inferior imo to int or spirit ones you lose to much for the gain of some crits as well as inquis isnt a auto attack char like chaplin … not to mention if you do go plague doctor ,plague doctor 2 does amazing dmg with spells… my 280 chaplins stats are 125 con 125 spirit and somewhere around 280 int i forget exact

1 Like

hey hey, don’t be so angry bird ok, i have attention about this video, actually inqui whatever u stat still ok because all skill base dmg already too high whatever you up int or str not really mean anything. And now op actually he want to be inqui from chaplain he need idea and help from us. If you really a expert then you need try help him with his budget ok don’t be something like he want buy car but only 10k budget then you just force him only can buy ferrari other that all reject.
sorry for my bad english, and i didt mean anything just give idea to op then he can choose not force

1 Like

I was thinking in a Spr/Dex Cl2, Kriv1, Pally3, Kabb1, Inquisitor1. With the buff of Zalcai and dex I can manage to have 65% crit chance without gear. But not a single point in Int or Str…

i think is ok, like i said before inqui or any rank8 skill base damage already at another different level for any below rank8 class. example god smash already 7k base dmg(max lvl) even you put more around 500~800 str also not really affected.
anyway talking about rank8 now all is theory and thinking, don’t have any result is good or not. so a choice is yours.

this video will make all pally idea( barrier breaking wheel then god smash the wheel~)

2 Likes

Do you know if the guy in the video is playing, an int, str, or spr pala?

She has this build with no SPR, around 100 CON, rest STR or DEX or both. Dont know.

Edit:
Also, it has been literally and technically confirmed in KTOS fan-sites that the only two viable builds for Paladin 3 Circles are STR/INT Diev Pally build or Krivis C1/C2 SPR/DEX build. These builds are based on the FACT that just one or two stats (rather than four) must be maximized in order to pull off the highest efficiency potential of any character (of course, along with 50~60 points in CON)

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/g3fyiwj9or/

This build seems dont work annymore:
[Krivis]
- Zalciai
- Fixed error where this skill could cause enemies resistance to go to negative values.

http://pastebin.com/fXFTzMMB

@haroldmpnd
I think your question is mostly about The Wheel?
The summoned Breaking Wheel damage = Physical - [Slash], can crit. It deals slash type damage to enemies it hits with the spinning.
The wheel may be hit by Physical attacks. It will [edited] spread it into a large AoE around it. It cannot spread debuffs unless they are part of an attack.

God Smash damage is physical - [Strike], can crit, AoE - uses AoE attack ratio.

1 Like

So we have Matak that can crit now ? doesn’t make any sense, breaking wheel looks like physical to me

[edited! this was wrong]

Still doesn’t make sense to me. If it would spread exactly the damage you deal on the wheel you should do the same damage on all of the same type of enemies… and I don’t see that in the videos either…

[edit this is wrong]

Hi friend! I have a question in Wugushi Thread. :DD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is rly complicated… I also forgot to take into account that you may actually hit the enemies with for example god smash itself…

But then the next question is does god smash hit twice or the wheel only applies the damage to the enemies who didn’t get the damage?

Also if it rly spreads the damage you deal on the wheel… does that mean that Blessing is maybe applied twice? Once on the wheel and once on the enemies?

sorry, but i do see yellow numbers from the breaking wheel more often than i see normal in the vid, anyway if what you say its true the INT build doesn’t add much to the inquisitor build as the damage is based on the skill splashed, love to see what the damage atributte if the skill is really magical.

God smash confirmed physical and able to crit: https://youtu.be/6yn-7O4QO0s
Malleus is magical, and has a hit:target count, deals multi-hit vs 1 target: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SamDUA2SDGc
Pears of anquish can be CC-ed: https://youtu.be/vPtC0g0xr0Y
Pears proc on boss skills: https://youtu.be/uPkAv9c_HoI?t=17

Regarding @Ayalon
The wheel will splash the damage, so it is applied twice.

[edit] I have found the splash damage is physical (skill description is wrong) and has a different crit proc from the original attack.

@luisgustavoaraujo7
@Ayalon

if you see the image you can see that the splash damage can crit.

That’s very interesting. Even the skill description says splash = magical. I’m interested. Let me find more on inquisitor.

Edit: an inqui using blessing and wheel. I don’t think the wheel splashes blessing, however the spinning itself does splash (and crit of course).

Edit2: here the larva in the back is affected by a debuff - seems the wheel doesn’t spread debuffs but does spread attacks which apply debuffs (so the debuff will be applied if it is part of an attack).

this is nice to know, maybe the god finger debuff can also be spread.