Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitors Damage Type

Why on earth are you guys going for anything other than int or spr for chaplain?

i think bcoz we both want inquisitor :smiley: hihi

Going STR/Dex on a chaplain so you can make your inquisitor strong is exactly like going all int on a monk 2 because you want to make your PD R7/8 to be stronger or going all dex on a A-R2-Wugu3-Musket.

so Str/dex for chaplain / inqui?. :smiley: teach me please.
i need suggestions from pro’s. I’m kinda new.
i’ve been playing 3wks exact tomorrow ;D

If you want to improve phys abilities of inquis while keeping your chaplain offense/support remotely useful, go for SPR and make use of zalcai to crit and deprot to remove defense. This will also let your blessing do pretty good work.

If you want to improve magic abilities of inquis, you are better off going int and it will also still keep your chaplain skills useful for doing damage.

With STR/Dex, you will essentially make your chaplain pick irrelevant.

1 Like

I’m planning to grow my stats like this.

is this viable?.

I’m more on physical.

I want that god smash and breaking wheel

Id say you should prolly remake and ditch chaplain and get something which would give you something to use that would actually scale with str O_O Something like monk 3 so your str will be used for more than just the 1 circle of inquisitor.

I’m already cleric 1 -> Priest 3 @.@

You said you already have been pumping int with some spr and con. O_O

yeah, i’ll start again from scratch.
i want to say that i really want chaplain. :3 XD

Are you going to start from scratch to make a str/dex chaplain?

yah, i really love playing chaplain tho.
can support and can solo. with free buffs. no need to return to town just to buy buffs.

x_x Why are you so adamant about going str/dex as a chaplain? Just get spr or int for gods sake.

i want chaplain inqui. :’(

And I already said:

If you want to make your phys hits on Inquis stronger while keeping your chaplain skills useful, go SPR and use zalcai so you can crit.

If you want your 2 possible magic attacks on inquis to be stronger, go INT and still have a use for chaplain.

If you want to get STR/DEX go monk 3 or something other than chaplain.

so i can do, cleric c2 -> priest c3 -> Chaplain -> Krivis?.
Hmm, Zalcai increases crit attack not crit rate?.

It reduces enemy crit resistance and increases crit atk for allies.

This is how it looks before and after zalcai for zombies

If you are going INT, I suggest going C2 PD and skipping kriv entirely. Just remember to buy Daino scrolls. Zalcai is useless for this build but Zaibas could be decent. However, you need the extra heal boxes because stoneskin will fall off and no extra mdef from barrier.

If you are going SPR, imo you have slightly different options to achieve the same things. You can buy zalcai and daino scrolls yourself and go oracle pard for complete magic immunity and status resistance or you can take kriv +pard or oracle depending on whether you want magic immunity in a small area + status resistance or magic defense and discerning evil to extend the inquisition debuff you get at inquisitor.

inquisitor damage seems very underwhelming compared to the rest of the choices, esp taoist

druid c3 seems most underwhelmong for dps at r8 clerics. with the exeption of oracle and kabba abcuz theyre support.

actually inquisitor only have 1 phy dmg skill( god smash) other three also base matk

here got someone test it