Tree of Savior Forum

Inputs on build W1 > C1 > L1 > L2 > CRONO1/Theuma1 > NECRO2

Hi everyone,

I’m thinking about getting those circle advancements.
Wiz1 > Cryo1 > Link1 > Link2 > Crono1/Theuma1 > Necro1 > Necro2

I’m trying to go support here, C1 just for some CC, L2 for the shared/divided damage and I’m split between getting crono 1 or theuma1, getting Crono gets me a few buffs while getting theuma1 allows me to go CON : SPR and take some damage myself, I feel like Necro C2 neats me some more tankyness with the decreased attacks debuffs, zombies and summon to share a bit of the damage with me.

Anyone has inputs on how this plays out ? I believe it would have very poor solo performance but I’m going for a team player here

Looks like a perfectly fine build. I’d bring up pyro as a possible c2 for easier solo, but cryo is good too if you want to bear it for a bit of CC at endgame. I’d take thaum over chrono, as it probably beats it in gains for a single circle. Sorcerer is also a possibility if you want cat buffs and a dps spike at that spot in the game.

Right now, I’m trying to figure out Sorc2 or Necro2
In this support/offtank view, the necro2 gets me weakened attack and decay debuffs which brings more damage to the party as well as some dps with flesh hoop/canon. Not sure if enough to solo anything though.

Sorc2 gets me two summons the book and salamion, other than that no dps and cat which does not seems like much right now.

I also feel like thaum gets me more for a circle dip, I’m just wondering if the swell + shrink followed by a enlarge combo is worth while in late game

Chrono is not a class to take C1 of. Chrono doesn’t start to shine until C2 and gets amazing at C3. It’s really an all or nothing type.

Not that you HAVE to take C2 or C3 chrono. It’s just C1 doesn’t offer ANYTHING and is horrible. Level 5 quicken is horrible and won’t make a difference (except the 25% crit). Everything else is bad.

One circle for 25% crit isn’t worth it considering casters can’t benefit from it and you lose out on better alternatives with other classes.