Tree of Savior Forum

Input on my Cold Sorc Build

Hello!

I am thinking of going a cold sorcorer build (http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/f27yn464b6/5)

Do you think this could be a viable build in both PvE and PvP?
I am not looking to be the best at either, just that it isn’t utter garbage for these things.

Thanks for any input!

Whenever I see a cryo build, I often want to squeeze in a psychokino there somehow. I don’t do PVP, but PVM wise, you’ll have some DPS issues until until you get to Cryo 3. If you are constantly in a party or have DPS around, or are okay with a slightly longer solo grind then there’s no problem.

Edit: If IMC had already fixed/improved the Sorc’s monster AI, then you can put one on Attack Ground.

I see, I didn’t expect there to be dps issues without a Psychokino, however in this case I can see it as fine as I will be leveling with my friends as such DPS will always be around.

Regarding the Attack Ground, would you say it would be worth to drop one point from Summon Salmion to fill that? (IF they have improved the AI that is)

I do appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Your build looks good, nice class arrangement if you have a party to play with, though it’s hard to go cryo 3 in DPS and Sorc looses some of it’s potential withou Linker.

Few advices:

• EQ 1, Lethargy 1.

• I’d leave IW at 10 and put 2 points into Pike and Bolt, Pike is not bad and bolt gets a good difference in cast from 3 to 5. Also you have no Kino at high levels, go IW doesn’t need to be so high up.

• Salamion 1, attack ground 1 for sure. I’d use salamion only as a filler if I have to wait cooldown on Temple Shooter.

• I’d go Pole of Agony 3 (doens’t change much, base damage doesn’t change that much in 2 levels and monsters don’t get stuck to it, so mostly the damage you deal is if someone is holding them or if they are under it’s after-effect), Invocation (Attribute) and Theurge 5 (good dmg scale), Mastema 1 (very situational and not good damage scaling) and Evil Sacrifice 1.

1 Like