Tree of Savior Forum

Information needed regarding sorc

Hi I really want to build a sorc wiz as I like the class idea behind it and pets. Now I read quite few sir rent things about sorc so I’m hoping to get some ideas for a good build

As I said I like the idea for the summon pet and would like to fully utilise it so I’m guessing sorc c2 is needed at least .

I’ve also read that sorc summon bats do good damage and to get the best outa them you would need wiz c3 , sorc c2 or c3 ?

But would bats surfice enough for a damage spell to go along side your summon ? Enough to heavily invest wiz c3 and sorc c3 ?

If it isn’t that wise of a move to invest so heavily , what would be the best fillers ? Cyro c2 or c3 for the cc ?

And would it be best to go fully into sorc c3 or to go sorc c2 and warlock c1 ? For some more damage spells ?

I want to pve mostly but some pvp would be good to , I want to make use of my summon but not be completely reliant on it .

Is it possible for the summon to tank while I damage ? Or can it do good damage while I tank and cc ?

Is going heavily into con a good idea ? Since spr isn’t as needed

Sorry for the long post :slight_smile: but would gratefully appreciate some ideas from experience plYers

Any sorcs out there that could help ?

Please sorcs :smile: please help me out