Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Rune Caster / Rune of Giants

Rune of Giants you can only use Rune Caster skills with it so you can’t use any other skill from other class then Rune Caster
except Wizard

Cryomancer , Chronomancer , Psychokino can’t use their skills [tested]

thats not true - u can use all WIZARD circle skills like quick cast, surspell and magic missle.

Cryomancer , Chronomancer , Psychokino can’t use their skills [tested]
i will edit the post

yeah because they are not Wizards at all ^^
With Wizard i mean Wizard Circle 1, 2 and 3

to sum it up , 1stly they said with giant form we can use all of wizard class skill

then they said they figured theres no harm in using wizard tree skill ( all class skill with giant )

but then last min they back out and kept only for wizard class to use in giant form , said they will rework with this class but knowing how other class almost got redone already , this probably will stay the way it is & pretend it never happen

They should really let other class skill to be used as well , runecaster skill itself has long cd

Are they expecting u to use energy bolt/magic missile in rotate ? rip

1 Like

I’m looking at tosbase and it says there that cast time is 4 seconds, did they change it to 4 seconds or is it still 8 seconds?

It used to be 8 seconds, then reduced to 6… and now it is only 4 seconds.

is it official changes or just a bug?

I’ve tried looking over at patch notes and couldn’t find where it says it was changed. I just started observing recent videos of RCs and saw they didn’t have Quickcast on so just wanna make sure.

TY for the reply :slight_smile:

It official. All RC have been change to 4 sec.
There was a lot of change with the combat change that haven’t been put in patch note. But we get everything from KToS version just later.