Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Lv350 Masinios Materials Location & Recipe + Challenge mode & Unique Raid

is shinobi murmillo can play with 350 new spear and shield ??

Hoplite is required to equip 1 handed spears.

193 vs 61 with same drop rate? Seems retarded.

Doesn’t Dragoon have the 1h spear attribute as well?

Yes! Dragoon does have it too.

@kitsune1 Excuse me, I do not understand this comment.

Good my secret pvp build of sw3 > rodel2 > cors1 > goon3 needs it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because i replied to different post, but retarded forum decide to put link to different post(fkn lol). I replied to one of the first post about drop rate of mats for new wepons. 315 2h weapon require 61 mats with ~0.27% and you says that new mats has the same drop rate and i was pissed off because 350 weapon has x3.5 of mats required. I hope you wrong, because i spent about ~5 days farming ~10h a day for 61 mats for 315 weapon and now i will need 15-20 days(nolife) only to gather mats for 350 weapon, not mention super rare recipe which will be nearly imposible to get on Fedimian server with 100 players online base, and when i finally craft it i will down it to 0 potential at +6 enchant, can’t wait for that.

1 Like

Mashinos 1 handed spear testing:

With enchanter enchant lightning:

More: here
and here
and here

Somehow the proc applies your lightning elemental damage as yellow bonus critical damage (?). Also procs when using skills.

2 Likes

The new Mashinos dagger bonus damage for Rogue-backstab functions exactly like Karacha set bonus damage.

I’m not sure if this has been asked or answered before, but how does equipment grade factor in with randomized stats? Do you get higher stats for unique/orange than you do with rare/purple?

Not sure how it works, but looks like it does.
I saw many items and Blue+Purple have lower stats than Oranges

1 Like

I’ll take a wild guess it works like awakening stats

The level and the grade determines that range of the stat you could posibly get

We will see :slight_smile:

Yes, I have noticed it too. Higher grade items usually have higher stat values.

Wonder which name the new items will get on itos. Originally, I read Mashinios.

I believe it will be Masinios.

Seen many variations, even marquinhos. I don’t dislike it!

I keep it as “machinus”

Machiatos?

Okay I’m just hungry :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hey, I was able to test this yesterday. My old cube, when used, gave me the practonium and mithril ores. It also disappeared from my inventory upon use. Hope this helps!

1 Like

The official item name for itos is now Masinios.

Several mob names are translated differently too, please keep it in mind. The mob locations are correct, it was based on my own experience on the KR server.

Material drop rate is ok, around 10-20 mats per hour (without thauma double drop) on empty channel with basecamp & quest warp to shorten walking distance.

1 Like

Besides somehow the plate recipes, the others are REALLY bad, I hope they will seriously buff the items.
I got this for my druid

I don’t expect to get better, I’ll anvil +11 and trans 5-10.

1 Like