Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Lv350 Masinios Materials Location & Recipe + Challenge mode & Unique Raid

Is the new material hard to get just like we currently have?

It is similar to the orange materials for the 315 recipes (2 practonium weapons). However there are a lot more mobs (a recent patch increased mob spawn on several maps), so you might get more materials and have more sellers. It will depend on your server population and economy.

Dust is easy to get. To get dust, disassemble the equips you don’t want to keep.

1 Like

@greyhiem Hey Grey, i have a question if you don’t mind. When they patched the “new” mystical cube which instantly gives Practo + 20 Mithril/Keistas, everyone who had the Mystical cube before and didn’t rolled a practo yet had their Mystical cube adjusted to the new one? Or did it only happen to newly done quests? Thanks alot in advance

O.o seem Summon class become stronger with dungeon 350

About this cube change, I do not know if they changed all old cubes to new ones.

Old equips did not change to new equips and got the name (OLD) on them (old hunting ground equips with 2 socket slots for example). Also old dungeon cubes did not change into new cubes.

Hopefully they will change all old practo cubes to new ones!

Unique Raid drop rate
Drop rate for recipe seems like 1%-5%.
95% red sierra dust. I am sick of red dust.

3 Likes

Any info on the new Bracelet & Necklace??
How about the practo accessory? is it easier to craft after rank 9?

emoticon_0036

What i meant was, is there any new Bracelet or Necklace after rank 9 update.
Frieno
Pasiutes
Kite Moor
Lynnki Sit accessory usually called “Practo Accessory”

No new Accessory yet. But IMC wrote they want to ‘add RandomStat Accessory later’

is there quests in those farming maps? especially the one which doesnt have warp statue.

What? We have these already…

I had a Pasiutes set

It kind of depends on the server you are in for the current practo accessories. If you are in Telsiai, all I can say is good luck. You will have awesome competition in farming for the Ominous Spirit Fragments.

I farmed those prolly took me a week to finish all…

I was wondering if it will be easier to craft after rank 9 update

If there were more sources for the materials, then it’ll probably be easier to craft those accessories. Sadly there aren’t any new sources, so it’ll be as difficult as it is now.

Yes, every map has a quest to save for quest-quickwarp trick. None of the maps have a warp statue. You could use Uber Taxi Sage 2 service too.

Mashinos rod procs on Auto-attack and when using skills. Even when hitting ice wall:

Challenge mode amount of stages has increased to 7 stages (old: 5 stages).
ELITE mobs will spawn after stage 5.

Can we disassemble old hunting grounds equips?

Yes

even old normal item drops and quest rewards.
over Lv40. not item you buy from NPC.

and

5 Likes

Unique raid boss Kugheri Shaman uses:
-permanent HP decrease aura vs players (reduces around 700 HP per second, cannot be removed or dispelled or cured)
-reversi on heal tiles (and will take your heal tiles to heal back)
-destroys magic tiles
-damage reflection like revenged 7 fold skill
-charge forward attack
-magic orb spam eruption attack (inflicts knockdown)
-3 ice-pike like explosions forward
-explosion AoE 360 around it
-(…)

4 Likes