Tree of Savior Forum

Info gathered from the G-Star 2015 trailer

Am i the only person that liked this old arcady bullet thing?

2 Likes

I didn’t mind it, but the most part it just seemed to drop most peoples FPS by a lot.

Omg this Dragoon Costume looks so cool and rip more charging skills.
I thought Dragoon was a mounted class… what’s going to happen to cataphract? and how a mounted guy is going to use this Gaebulg skill lol

ooo, warlock with the 0s cd aoe skill, the aoe mobbing potential is real XD

Somehow it seems like warrior is getting more OP with the new classes =x

PvP on the other hand. i dont think so.

He jumps off his mount and yells “Gaebolg!” before he throws it and the world blows up.

I liked it cause it let me ignore the boss and heal away from it xD

lol

The Templar has a card system?

Lulz
in the first clip they show with fencer what the hell are those skills in the kotheybar? xD
I see Fencer and Highlander skills… the rest look like a bunch of angels and one looks like a lightning sword.

im so excited for this!

meh, Kabalist should have just summoned this and the class is sold for me

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32217048410_1/Tamiya-1-35-35127-Israeli-font-b-Merkava-b-font-Main-Battle-font-b-Tank-b.jpg

1 Like

I was waiting for a Golem because thats jewish stuff too but nothing like that yet. XD

Seems way polished than what we have right now (not judging since this is CBT) so I’m sure it’ll be just like them later on. I wonder for the Shinobi class, the ‘Bunshin-no-jutsu’, were the clones controllable by us or by AI? Plus do they auto attack as well.

Sick. Fuckin’ sick Shinobi.
Everything I wanted is in one class; dual-wielding with Kunai offhand, throwing kunais, fire blast, bunshin. I’m sold.

That’s quite the modern chariot. XD

1 Like

I agree 100% even tho rank 8 is hard. I swore shinobi was a hidden class tho…are the going to be done away with that? (hidden classes I mean)

I’m not sure if my eyes fool me. But at 2:03 it is possible to see the warlock going for melee wearing a rod. Possibly now you are able to melee as a wizard?

Guys just remember that usually in these trailers the characters are in a low/no-cooldown mode. Back in the older trailers we’d see things like people casting 2 fire pillars in a row and such.

Now that being said, I sure hope that we get lower cooldowns like the ones in these videos!!!

The Cannoneer skills seem to be Siege Burst and Cannon Blast, as described here. The last Plague Doctor skill is probably Fumigate, given the animation of spraying something from the backpack and the skill icon.

1 Like