Tree of Savior Forum

Increasing the bonus stat cap via titles

Since we currently have a maximum of +8 to all stats and a relatively low cap of 60 titles required to max it, I suggest increasing the maximum cap to +10 on all stats.

As with the increase from stage 1-20 requiring only 1 title per stage to stage 20-40 requiring 2 titles per stage, I suggest another rise to 4 titles per stage from stage 41-60, so you need exactly 100 titles to have all stat boni capped at +10.

1 Like

how many titles you think there are in the game? ‘-’

There are at least 80+ titles one can reach, and there are more incoming soon with Re;Build for doing the Class unlocking quests of the Rank 8 Classes (e.g. Zealot,Piper,Exorcist,Matador,etc), which can be done by everyone regardless of base Class.

This means 100+ titles should be possible at least in near future.

It’s bad to keep a low cap on these marginal buffs when it’s possible to reach way more titles, which in turn provides no gain for people with 60+ titles.
This is why I think it’s time to raise the limit, and a total of +10 to all stats with ~100 titles sounds like a good goal for the future.

I’m against this. Getting 60 titles for stage 40 is already very hard, imagine getting 100. I only know of 1 person who has close to 100.

BUT if titles were team-wide instead of per char, then I would support this.

1 Like

I already have 58 titles and am not some hardcore gamer(don’t mind the screen, the displayed text is somewhat corrupted since last patch on Tuesday)
With the next update I’ll be at 60 because I’ve got Retiarius unlocked and over 100 completed collections.

titles

you just need some time to get several titles (especially continuous Uphill and Challenge mode participation) and some more for the quest-related ones, but you’ll be there eventually. And these 58 titles neither include Slaughterer, Strong-Willed Adventurer,Never Die,Boss Killer, Glug Glug Glug,Shovel King or Judge nor Growth or exploration point related titles.

I don’t even have more than one Velcoffer and two challenge mode related titles (of a total of 5 each), let alone the party quest titles, the treasure chest gimmick titles or the book collection titles gained by collecting books via the Sage Master restoration gimmick.

In my opinion it’s way too easy to get 60+ titles, which is why there should be more boni for people who have 60+ titles. My suggested scaling is just an option since 100 titles and +10 to all base stats has a nice ring to it.

You should also keep in mind that base stat multiples of 10 always grant a sub stat bonus in Re:build, so having a little difficulty increase to achieve that boost would be ok.

Now try doing that to 25+ characters.

Your experience does not mean everyones experience is the same, I’m having a lot of trouble to get 60 titles on my 5-6 main characters. Sure, getting a ton of titles might be easy for someone who only mains 1 character, but for someone with a ton like me, its very, very hard to balance things out.

I doubt Imc would add content only 2-3 people would appreciate.

Why would I? It’s not even worth the time invested(and I don’t have more than 10 characters, of which only 3 are active for Saalus). Just because you can’t share the titles doesn’t mean that there should be no increase in bonus stats for those who reached the cap.

You don’t need to balance it out. That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points. Even more so given the huge amount of investment required with Re:build to have so many characters active.

By your logic:

Why would I try to complete collections? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I try to make better Ichors? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I complete stat point quests? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I try to make higher lvl gems? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I lvl cards to 10? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I farm/buy a legend card? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I try to level Boruta’s seals? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I reroll primus stats? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I reroll hats trying to get better stats? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.
Why would I reroll enchant jewel stats? That’s pointless to do, just for a few extra stat points.

But whatever, I’m done discussing with someone who can’t understand not everyone plays the game like you.
Also no point in discussing anything with someone who says “I don’t play the game actively”, it’s hard to take you seriously like that.

1 Like

Its possible to get atleast 104 atm

I currently have 99 titles.

Screenshot_6

1 Like

That’s because I’m waiting for Re:build and am just farming shards &Velco equip right now.
Nothing’s wrong with that, I don’t need to get invested on everything the game has to offer right now because it’s boring.

So you’re telling me to not shun your opinions because I play it differently than you?
Why am I not allowed to have my own opinion?
This is my suggestion and I’m stating my opinions on this, because this is how I perceive the game.

If you like to overachieve and heavily invest on different characters, that’s good for you, but I don’t think that you’re speaking for the majority who have less than 3 invested characters.

I also cannot comprehend how this suggestion gets you triggered since the rewards for collecting titles are so redundant (60 titles only get you +40 base stats, of which 16 on average are useless to the vast majority of builds [i.e. non-Clerics and non-hybrid Cleric builds]).
Given that you get half of them for only 20 titles there’s not even a huge loss if we compare stage 20 and stage 60 [i.e. only +4 on all stats, so on average 12 useful stat points less; compared to the base 800+ points you have from leveling to 390 and the 50+ free stat points from quests & Zeymyna statues, that’s so redundant it doesn’t make a difference at all].

The thing I’m suggesting is to simply increase the cap based on the system which was implemented because it’s easy to get over 60 titles, with an increase of required titles per stage (similar to the increase from stage 20 to stage 21)…