Tree of Savior Forum

Increase ways to get EXP for Lv. 160 to 200 dead spot

Up until Level 155 I was comfortably 10 to 15 levels above the level of the map going through. Then slowly but surely the zones I could go to started drying up. Even with my best efforts to find areas to quest there was still just not enough EXP distributed in those zones. Most suggestions are to grind out the Demon Prison for EXP, which is a nice idea. But it shouldn’t be the ONLY solution to get to get past the dead zone.

Here are some ways to change it up:

1. Increase the number of Lv 7 & Lv 8 cards granted via quests. Because there are significantly less quests in the later zones.

2. Reduce the curve just slightly so the entire server isn’t fighting over the Demon Prison mobs.

3. Increase EXP gained by the 160 + 175 Dungeons.

1 Like

dg 160 and 175 gives you lots of exp, but they are even more challenging than others, and like any other mmorpg, you’ll reach a point that you’ll have to grind, you can also make daily missions on mercenary post and some more achievements on your journal, which will give you more exp cards

Like I said, I’ve done everything in my power to level. I run the 175 Dungeon & Missions daily and have a fairly high rating in my Journal. I was also significantly ahead of my CBT character in my current zones. I’m just pointing out there becomes a very large gap where you cannot progress past because it is so slow.

Also there are several mmorpgs on the market now where exp is distributed quite nicely where you are not required to grind on maps. I am just pointing out that grinding should ONE option not the ONLY option when overcoming a dead spot.

That’s not true. I’m currently level 175, i’ve done the 160 dungeon (never doin it again) and got close to none exp (roughly 10%) cause there’s too low mob count on the dungeon, only bosses.

And 175 dungeon gave me close to 40% on level 175. that’s not good exp for a dungeon but it’s K, it helps. But again that’s nowhere near the exp u need to get to 200.

you’re right about dg lvl 160, probably that dungeon need to be buffed in terms of exp, but level 175 still fine, 40% when you’re close to exp break is not that low, and considering that in higher level it has to be harder to level up

Yeah, there are lots of mmorpgs where you really don’t have to grind, but i only saw this in fully pvp based mmorpgs, maybe they wanted people to grind at least a little, the biggest problem i see is that the spots to grind are quietly limited

The 160 dungeon is the one that needs the most help. For making us fight so many Bosses, you get pretty much nothing from the dungeon in terms of EXP.

Welp i do think it could be better, lv 175 i get somewhere close to 35%~40%, on 176 i may get 25~30%, on 177 10~15%, just not worth it anymore.