Tree of Savior Forum

Increase Team Storage Slots

Since it Exclusive For TOKEN USERS, I HIGHLY SUGGEST That Increased Team Storage SLOTS from 1 to 10…

and Make The Premium/Costumes/Hairstyles/gems/cards can be Put Into The Team Storage despite of their Untradable Status, Since we use it to sharing the item between team members.

and with current team storage setting, it prevent us to delete **“wrongly build characters” because of they hold untradable premium items… **highly suggest 1 time Class reset…

and please consider to put a Banker so we can put our silvers, so we can share it to the new zero team members in lodge…

4 Likes

You can expand the team storage with silver.

yeah… 200K silvers per slot… i repeat… per Slot…

where in the goddess green pasture i can get much silvers.?

im a casual player who play for fun not for grindy stuff…

1 Like

As you progress through the game, you’ll get to a point where 200k really isn’t much.

God please…

for the new players 200k is expensive…

don’t expect everyone can lvl up 200++ overnight… we have other important thing to do in RL like study/working…

I didn’t say anything about how long it would take.

yet you talk like it seem to easy for you to collecting Silvers in Game…

pfft…

Actually, its 200k for the FIRST slot. 400k for the SECOND slot. 800k for the THIRD slot, and so on and so on. I can confirm this because I bought the first and second slot, lol.

2 Likes

Totally this!

//20char

New players? Everyone’s a new player. What do you expect, access to everything from the first day?

The game’s been out for 3 weeks, even a casual player who plays casually will eventually reach 100 where 200k or even a million takes not much effort. This game lives off silver sinks, and for once I see a game where silver is worth getting. (Literally never see this unless it’s a game where things cost billions, aka not grindable)

These sinks will keep the economy stable for years (especially after the bot situation), so you should be more thankful then begging for free upgades.

Also, minimum is going to be 3 now for free (or was it 4) with new added collections that increase team storage
With 10 slots (14), literally nobody will ever need to upgrade it…

One thing I agree with is the untradeable / premium stuff should be bankable. That’s about it