Tree of Savior Forum

Inactive thread - no longer managed

scam guild lmao, poor tos newbies get tricked to donate talt.

now the guild leader quits game and sells the guild to somebody else instead of passing it to fellow noble guild members

1 Like

I dont see any information post here so i will give a summary for anyone interested on the Guild Ad.

Most of the information provided on OP post is no longer accurate as the guild has changed owner hands and lose quite a bunch of members. Hopefully it gets an explanation post by the owners soon.

1 Like

This thread is no longer managed.
Thanks for all the interest and support from all members and Orsha community!

A successor has been selected and the guild will continue on under new leadership.

Just a heads up, I would avoid this guild at all costs now. The new members are super toxic, it only takes saying hi for them to tell you to “stfu” and to “go and eat a d**k” without even knowing you (literal quotes). I don’t know many members from before, but most of them were good people until towards the end when it started gaining a bad rep with members like Daiichi rushing in dungeons and ruining experience grind for everyone, and then it all just went downhill and it was transferred (I heard it was sold, maybe it’s just a rumor). So yeah, they have a horrible rep now (even among their new recruits quitting because apparently they’re being exploited), so I would avoid them, just my 2 cents.

1 Like