Tree of Savior Forum

INA CBT [end] [15 chars needed to edit title]

Language barriers make people hate each other’s guts. It didn’t even take a week for ICBT to start having conflicts over BRs. If regional publishers do a good job and we get more of them, it’ll be possible to actually talk to almost everyone we meet in game. Hopefully imc will hold them to high standards.

Well trying to play a party based game with people you cant under stand is hard.

Disclaimer:
Yes i know some BR’s Indonesians etc have English better then mine lol.

Yeah man. More people from all corner of the earth = more fun. You learn things while having fun.

But there are people who knows english but speaks their native tongue. They think it’s cool or whatever.

2 Likes

we will most likely will, just as the korean CBTs since the exp boost will let us as players be able to test things faster instead of spending alot of time in a particular area.

being exiled from the rest of the world is not funny ,especialy if you used already to go-international.

but yeah, maybe those doesnt matter for ppl who live under rock. they prolly will whining of their rock get invaded…

Thanks Trump. no more Thanks Obama meme due he gonna retired soon.

I’m Indonesian, and I find this thread offensive…

Because I can’t get a single key on Korean’s, International, and even my country local server…
*weepsinthecorner ;~;

Boss event on the last day? Why didn’t I catch wind of that? @___@

Tried my darndest to get an Indo key, no luck - QQ

Hope I can get in at some point…lol

^cbt is end, dont bother to post here anymore

aim for japan now