Tree of Savior Forum

INA CBT [end] [15 chars needed to edit title]

Sad fact right there. No to invisible borders!

Freedom to all Gamers!!

1 Like

This is a doomed argument you cant win this. Either regional servers or bad pings either way people will complain.

If the servers not regional it will most likely be place by the largest player base giving the far players bad pings and then theyā€™ll cry for lower pings which means regional servers.

People cry for one server it means settling for a bad ping if your not the central group.

Someones always complaining it just changes who.

1 Like

Well. Iā€™m not having an argument with anyone, Iā€™ve played some MMOs that caters international players. And it is doable, Iā€™ve played some of them even if the server location and mine is 12 hrs apart and not even a sec delayed Iā€™ve encountered.

And mind you. My net speed isnt even considered good. The problem here is not ping or lag or whatchucall network stuff. Its mostly because of money. Money money money

1 Like

Not that iCBT was longer. They said ā€œwe will have 6 days!ā€. Started tuesday at 10:30 (no one could play til wednesday), ended sunday at 2am. Thatā€™s 4 days beta without all the awesome gifts/contest/exp rate of incbt.

Yeah yeah, " that wasnā€™t the focus of icbt". Truth be told icbt wasnā€™t meant as a beta, it was just a way to shut up players who were crying and couldnā€™t wait anymore to get their hands on the game.

Korean and Indonesian CBTs seem to be more efficient (for testing purposes) than the International oneā€¦ :pensive:

Damn, lucky bastard. Iā€™m suffering from withdrawal because of this game. Hf at the Indonesian servers.

1 Like

Is there any information if they will have a NDA on this like Kcbt3? Seems like they shouldnā€™t as the Indonesian fans seem pretty upset with IMC.

Totally with Sixaxis on this one.Our test was for a slightly different purpose,and they have a publisher of their own with other plans for the game at this stage.I think itā€™s excessive for any kind of beta test [and will definitely in some way defer from bug finding],but it doesnā€™t really matter in the end because itā€™s not the version us users will be playing.

Again I agree,our beta test had plenty of good times and interaction with the GMā€™s.I came across all of them at one point or another,and they even answered questions and played around with us in town.You canā€™t say that about most other games.All we can do is hope that it keeps up down the line and wait patiently for another test or OBT or whichever it is [Iā€™m betting on iCBT2],because itā€™s worth it in the end.

1 Like

One you can is Ragnarok back in the day. I remember hanging out with GM Steel Poring in Alberta and if anyone remembers him i just dated myself super hard.

Lol nice! Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m in a minority,but I never played RO myself.I looked into it a few times in the past but never really got on board with it.But Iā€™ve heard some nice things about it.

I want a key T^T, I play GW2 for 3 years. RO more than 8 years.

there another beta? where how i get the key?

Just like @Sixaxis said.

Why would you want to compare regional servers to international? Clearly the announcement states that:

This test will focus on the basic environment and overall infrastructure inspection for Tree of Saviorā€™s service through STEAM platform.

If you can read, you can understand, if not donā€™t let your mind wander, something so small can get lost easily. And yet some of you wanted more just because of the luxury regional servers has. You know, youā€™re a habit that Iā€™d like to kick - with both feet but then again, I donā€™t want crap to stuck on me. If you like what other server has to offer, just migrate. Whining here wonā€™t change anything. iCBT was made so that it would handle tons of players around the world plus to see if the game would have any glitches or bugs in the early stage so it wonā€™t cause much problems later on.

This is a testing phase, donā€™t expect rainbows, donā€™t expect ponies, heck donā€™t even expect gold showers on you. A lot must be done to make sure the game would be smoother on its released. Care about that first so you could have fun later on. If not, then this server is not for you.

1 Like

Hi, Brandon, I am from Indonesia as well. could ask for information how to get to the login screen? My clint shwoing error about flash and can not proceed to the login screen. Thank you, see you in game :slight_smile:

somehowā€¦ the server is online for about 15 mins or soā€¦ and i managed to login in that time, and hereā€™s the update

this time ToS have its gameguard

and you can pick 1 from the 4 provided language

talk about stealing start from others lol >_<

@nafrindo: maybe this will help, i have the same flash player error from iCBT before
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/error-code-47-failed-to-create-flash-player-please-restart/16952/

Too late for have a key I guess ? :confused:

not really, they will have another key giveaway, maybe you can join us

they even give another key giveaway from 20 hours before

do you mention that so many 8 digit keys there? everyone can pick that up and join the cbt

16 hours left untill the server open, i need to sleep now XD

XIGNCODE3 was already present in krCBT3.

not krCBT, but iCBT, they not have any gameguard before

http://download.gemscool.com/tos/TOS_20150824_FullClient.rar

alright, later guys (this time silence my phone XD)

1 Like

pick me when you share le code \o/ QAQ