Tree of Savior Forum

In Sorc2 I can fuse 2 cards? What cards its the best fusion?

If I get it right I can fuse 2 cards in Sorc2, so, what is the best combo?

no u can’t

20characters

So, what Morph do exactly?

Morph basically forces your summon to take the form of the secondary card instead of the primary card.

So it basically swaps summons. If you have the monster cards X and Y, using summoning will only summon either X or Y (depending which card is your primary and which is your secondary). Let’s say you use summoning and you get summon X to come out. Using morph will “desummon” X and summon Y instead.

The “best” combo I believe would be to have both cards be Temple Shooter. Since morph causes your summon’s skill CD’s to reset (since the cd’s aren’t shared), then using morph will allow you to spam Temple Shooter’s strong skills more often (the ones you use with Riding).

TL;DR: Normally, your main card uses the stats of your secondary and the summon of your primary card. If you use morph, then your summon switches to being your secondary card while using the stats of your primary card.

10 Star Primary and Secondary Templeshooter is a nice morph for the CD reset in skills. Though I’m sure other uses of morph exist that do well too.

1 Like

best use of Morph:

primary card star level: 10 Temple Shooter

secondary card star level: 1 Chapparition

-use morph to take form of the secondary card and use the stats base from your primary card.

I like the deathweaver card as secundary card. Nice atk power and her area skill has a very good range

Afaik morph’s stat swap doesnt actually work yet.

Tested it using a 10* Temple > 1 * chappy

No damage increase on chap.