Tree of Savior Forum

In loving memory of owl sculpture

yeah but no monster stays in the same place forever, that’s why skills which addapt their damage direction or the ones that are easy to control against the enemy end up doing more dmg because, i dont see any real DPS choosing Diev3 man
Theorywise, yeah Owl is strong, but on very few cases and we are lucky that one of those cases are small space CM spots

No, every single combination of classes is meant to be “elememe.” That’s the entire point of Rebuild. Your build should look something like:

Your Favorite Base Class - Your Favorite Class - Your Second Favorite Class - A Class That Supports Those Two

(X is FF1 btw)

Lol nice, though sounds a bit too good to be true. Only time will tell haha.

Edit: so X is Featherfoot? Interesting. What does ff1 offer?

Confirmed that owl is incredibly weak now and not worth building around.

They die fast, deal weak damage, take forever to cast so it is easily cancelled, has slow attack cycle, and are difficult to heal without investing into kabba or priest (which is dumb since you only get 3 choices of classes now and having to invest a circle into kabba or priest just to heal your owls is dumb).

Contrapoints, Guava:

Owls are now a good addition to a supporty character, as they add plenty of damage to such a build, which is also able to support the group with neat skills at the same time. For that, the damage feels actually a bit too strong to me.

It is not a main damage skill for a damage class, but should it really be in the first place?

Do you mind showing how this is the case? They seem really weak to me as well.

Why shouldn’t it be? It’s a skill that has a lot of downsides (can be destroyed, immobile, long cast time, requires ausrine and miko to do maximum damage potential). It should come with greater power to offset all those downsides.

Diev-Miko-PD was my fav character. Tried to play it now as I was kinda happy that with more points in Clap the gameplay would be easier. But I was really disappointed. The owls are dying really quickly, and Im not sure If it’s just a feeling but I sense that the cooldown is bigger so I took more time than before to build a 5-owl workup. The damage is not even close to be good. Even as a person that loves Diev and took a lot of effort to finish Miko quest, I decided to gave up and try other builds. Having fun now with Oracle/PD/Exo.

2 Likes