Tree of Savior Forum

In 14 days I will ______

I don’t get why the stuff on event have time limit?

Do they only expect people to play for 14 days?

Please someone enlighten me.

2 Likes

In 14 days I will hug and cuddle someone

The situation of the world is so bad, not even the staff can give us good quality items that doesn’t expire like before :cry:

first the goddesses powers expired, then the items started to expire and soon my bread will expire too :sob:

EXPIRATION DATES SUCK!!!

1 Like

14 Days Soul Crystals was a good joke to me tbh.

1 Like

Time limiting items is “usually” used on cosmetics, in order to tease players into buying them.

ToS “time bombing” each and every item is absurd, take the soul crystals as example: either die or have them wasted.

I found myself forced into going solo in order to use entry reset vouchers after waiting in queues for 40+ mins and don’t have them wasted.

I prefer to have less rewards, but to be able to choose whenever to use them than to have many and have to use them asap.

Last, but not least, the unstable cube joke: if you forget or are unable to open it before it expires you’ll never get a practionium, unless you buy it from someone willing to sell it.

1 Like

Hehehe for some people it was a patch that killed the unstable cube for them, because when R8 was first released the unstable cube doesn’t actually expire. One fine day a patch “fixed” the “bug” and suddenly the cube is expired.

it’s a dumb feature. ~tosses expired silver anvils from inventory~

The cleaning to get rid of all those garbage Soul Crystals and Warp Scrolls was god damn annoying.

1 Like

Do you expect to keep those absurdly overpowered gifts like the Zemyna Necklace and the Sugar Bracelets forever? I don’t mind having +40 permanently to all my stats, but…

Who knows who cares they’re trash items later on but that’s not really anyones qualm.
They care about the potions and entry resets.

I thought every one knew those Necklace and Bracelets from event would eventually expire. I will not list the consumables for you though.

Commonsense isn’t a gift, it’s a punishment cause you have to deal with anyone who doesn’t have it. sigh

1 Like

Wait a minute they don’t auto delete? I have to go clean it out now… :neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.