Tree of Savior Forum

Improve quest/field bosses

Quest bosses:

In a word, they’re pathetic… Most of the time, you can oneshot them… really anticlimactic when it happens to Marnox or such supposed top demon lords. When you reach maps of level 100+, you start to meet elite monsters that are actually harder to kill than the corresponding bosses on the map. Basically… the PC got massively buffed in term of magical/physical attack power, but the quest bosses didn’t get such update. Please consider upgrading them for more fun when questing.

Field bosses:

These should really be SMARTER. I mean… you enter a map like Demon Prison, kill harugals and such that instantly try to kick your ***, and meet some kind of huge arachnid that looks like it could eat 100 little characters like yours for breakfast, but instead just say “Hello, how’s the weather today?” and doesn’t even retaliate when your archer shoots at it. Free loot? Sure, but I’d like to get more fun out of it… Please consider giving them a brain.

2 Likes

LMAO this made my day!

Why do you bully pacific field bosses ? :frowning:
It’s just there out for a pic nic, enjoying its day, and you go and bully it… Not cool.

Everytime I fight a quest/field boss and see how easy they are, I wonder how come the world isn’t saved yet. They’re so weak, a few wild cats could kill them. But suuuure, they’re “dangerous” and will “destroy the world”.